Chapter 5-" Tit for Tat Mr. Kidnapper"

( ok i know i am very late and for that i am really sorry , i am a student who have school , home assignment as well as tuition so its kinda difficult to update. but i can take out time from that if u support me by voting and comment, i would like to thank each one of u commented on the last chapter and expect new comments this time.)

happy reading

chapter 5
.
.

Manik : " ok i understand ur hate towards this sunio character but i am not into bitching and gossiping like most girls do " . nandini pouted

Then only manik's phone started ringing and seeing the caller name , anger was clearly visible on his face. Nandini noticed his expression.

Manik : " angel stay here and i'll just go and finish some VERY important work " saying this he walked away.

Nandini nodded her head , wandering what important work can it be.

Otherside

Manik : " why do u want ??? Isn't it enough what u have done ?? "

Person : " calm down young man , i just wanted to know how u r , cant i ask abt ur well being , I am not that heartless " . manik laughed at his answer.

Manik : " tch tch tch , harshad harshad harshad. Really , well I am blessed to know that u have concern for me . " he said sarcastically. Harshad chuckled.

Manik : " cut the crap harshad , come to the point . I know how good u can be. So just tell me what is so important that u r disturbing me . "

Harshad : " looks like we both know each other very well. And as i can see u are really busy with the girl, hmmm i can see u r utilizing her very well." Manik tightly clenched his phone in his hand and sighed loudly.

Manik : " harshad don't push my buttons !!! Faltu ki bakwas mat kar I swear mai tujhe kuch bolne ke layak nhi chodonga "

Harshad : " OK let me come to the point , bring that singhaniya's daughter to me !!! I've heard she is very beautiful , mai bhi to dekho kaisi pari hai !!!! Bada ghamand hai singhaniya KO apni beti par , jaan se bhi pyari hai !! Let's play with his jaan !!! Bring her " . manik froze on his place listening his words . only manik knew how he was controlling himself to get inside the phone and kill him.

Manik : " fine , I am bringing her ." without listening to his reply he disconnect the call . he muttered millions of curses and abuses to him.

Manik went back to living area seeing nandini in her own thoughts. He cleared his throat loudly. Nandini looks at him. She opens her mouth to speak but manik cut her off.

Manik : " listen to me carefully. Go to your room and pack some clothes . we are leaving. U have 10 mins , hurry up "

Nandini : " areyy aise kaise , abhi to hum yaha aye hai , kal chale ge !!! Abhi I am sleepy . U go to your room and sleep " . she started moving towards her room humming a tune .

Manik looked at her with open mouth. Manik recovered from shock , he pulled her back and pinned her down on the sofa , holding her hand a above her head .

Manik : " mazak samajh rakha hai !!! Don't wake the monster inside me angel . I warned u not to order me. U know what all can I do to u. Huh... U r alone , i am alone , we both are together here alone , I can do anything, none can stop me. !! " .

Nandini : " kya kar sakte ho ?? Kuch nhi karoge I know " .she said smilingly. manik wanted to pull his hair out at her reply.

Manik : " god y r u so stubborn !! If I am being good to u, I just want one thing in return that is u should listen to me and follow my order . is it that difficult. " .

Nandini : " kidnapper I don't have problem in listening to u , but your mood swings affect me. One moment u r caring next minute u r no less than a hulk. Why is it so difficult to understand u " .

manik was lost in her features. Nandini freed her hands from his grip. Long forgotten was the argument for manik. Nandini traced her finger along his jawline.

Nandini : " kidnapper u know u r very hot. Ur eyes r very deep and captivating. They wanna say something. U speak something else and your eyes have different story. U r so handsome, u could be some model or actor , ache paise Kama lete , then y dis kidnapping ".

Manik was so lost in her touch to say or listen anything she was saying. He just hummed .

Nandini : " waise I know I am also irresistible , hot and beautiful , but that doesn't mean u will not move from me !! I bet u r more heavy than hulk, god u r suffocating me. Its OK I don't mind , I know tumne itni beautiful girl nhi Dekhi hogi , I understand everyone have their needs , I don't mind at all " .

Her statement made manik come out of his trance . his eyes went round and bulge out of their socket. He jerked away from her and turned his face away.

Nandini : " awww is Mr kidnapper blushing . " . she started laughing clutching her stomach.

Nandini : " tit for tat Mr kidnapper. Today u were teasing me for checking u out , now how should I tease u " . she again started rolling on the floor.

Manik : " shut up and go pack ur stuff " he shouted. Nandini went silent for a moment keeping her finger on her lips but again burst into laughing. She shook her head and went towards her room. Manik heaved a sigh and ruffled his hair.

Manik : " she will surely make me insane. HERO kaha phasa dia, " , he thought.

After exact 5 mins, she came downstairs . she saw manik busy in his phone , typing furiously on his phone. She came and stood beside him. Manik saw her

Manik : " come we r leaving. " he holder her wrist and went outside. They sat in the car and drove away . after two hours of drive , he stopped outside a villa.
Manik came out of the car followed by nandini.

Manik : " angel , don't speak inside at any cost nor answer any questions , at least listen to me this time " she nodded. Manik bolded her hand and they moved inside the villa.

~~~~~~~
do vote. definitely comment.

lots of love
angel