Chapter 7 : "Clues and bak-bak queen "

Hey lovelies!!! How r u all ? Ok enough of talking .

Happy reading

Chapter 7

Manik was driving aimlessly, not knowing where to go. Nandini was leaning her head against the window lost in her own world.

Manik POV

God !!!!! Why this is so complicated, what I thought and what happened. I wish nick must have killed that bloody moron or else I will go back and kill. She looks so delicate, I don't know what is going in her mind. Damn , I shouldn't have taken her in there, but that was necessary to get rid of him once and forever. I think I should call hero . he will dig my grave if he found this from someone else.

POV ends.

Manik stopped the car. He looked at his angel , who still didn't realize that the car stopped. Manik was hesitant talking to her. Gathering courage he called her.

Manik : " ummm... Angel we will stay here for tonight, then tomorrow morning we will continue our journey." . nandini got down from the car and saw a small beach house with a beach at the back side. Sound of the waves can be heard .

 Without saying anything she moved in

Without saying anything she moved in. Manik ran his fingers in his hairs, and moved inside. Manik saw her moving towards the beach.

Manik then dialed hero's number.

Phone convo

Hero : ' hello manik, where the hell r u ?? Is nandini alright ?? Where is she, I want to hear her voice ?? Say something. '. Manik was silently listening his questions.

Hero : " hello , manik u there ?? "

Manik : " ya hero I am here '

Hero : " then tell me how is my DAUGHTER " he roared. Manik rubbed his temple, not knowing how to explain him.

Manik : " hero vo...( manik told him everything what happened. )

Hero : " I will kill that jerk , how dare he try to touch my baby ". Manik didn't knew what to say. He was a bit guilty but was not ready to accept it. Something clicked in his mind.