Chapter 16: Desperate

The Next Morning

I woke up with a smile on my face.
I did it.

I looked over at Damien and and smiled even harder. Now I have him all to myself.

I stepped out of his bed and grabbed my clothes. I attempted to walked to the bathroom but my inner thigh was killing me. I managed to get to the bathroom and put on my clothes for school.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I brushed out my hair and left the bathroom.

 I brushed out my hair and left the bathroom

" Not today" I heard Damien's voice. He must be on the phone.

I stood beside his door and listened

" Aye, stop all that yelling Trish. I said I got you next week. I can't pick you up today because I'm with someone"

He paused then continued

" You already know the deal with that. I just need you to chill out. Next week I gotchu, okay?"

" Alright, bye" As soon as he hung up I walked in.

" Good morning" I smiled at him and walked over to my book bag.

I made sure I had the right binders for all the classes i had today. I looked behind me and he was gone. He moves so quietly and fast.

He came back with a black tee shirt, light blue jeans, and all black air forces. He looked a little plain today but whatever.

He drove us to school and he said he had to meet up with someone so he left me. I decided to walk around the school.

While walking I heard someone call my name.

" Justine!" I turned around and it was that girl that was with Damien yesterday, Elizabeth. She was with two other girls.

" I don't know who you think you are but you need to stay away from my baby, okay?" She stepped up to me really close and it was a big height difference.

" I don't know what you're talking about"

" Yes you do! You need to stop fucking with Damien, or else we are gonna have some problems" she raised her voice causing people to stare.

" if anything you need to stay away from him. See I don't know whether you two have or had a thing but it's going to be in the past now because I'm dating him and you can't stop it" I smiled at her making her face frown

" Oh you must not know who I am, see, I'm Elizabeth. Elizabeth can have whatever and whoever she wants and if someone gets in the way of Elizabeth, Elizabeth will have no problem stomping a bitch out. Any questions?"