Chapter 5: Atlanta, Here I Come!

-Georgia?! That's so far away 😩 Savannah replied. She was in class while I stayed home to move out.

-Yeah, my dad's new job is there  I explained while I walked outside.

-That's so far away! Promise me you'll FaceTime me everyday Savannah responded

-I promise! I'll FaceTime you when I get there I got into our car.

I was already missing her. I wish Savannah can come with us; I won't be as nervous.

My dad had just enough money to hirer movers to move out stuff to our new house and buy us tickets to fly there. Yeah, that's a lot of money but it wasn't enough to pay for our old house.

   We arrived to the airport just in time to board the plane. No only was I scared of moving, but what if the people don't like me? What if there's a bunch of Paige's there? I pray there isn't. This is going to be a new beginning!

The Next Day
Thursday

   I woke up in my bed but in a different room. I looked around and it looked...horrible. My new room was small and I had no bathroom! I stood up and walked to the closet.

   My clothes couldn't all fit because my shirts were smushed into the closet and I still had clothes in my other boxes. A huge lump in my throat formed. How am I going to survive.

I walked out of my room and into the hallway; I sighed as I opened the bathroom door. There was a toilet, one sink, and a tub. What can I do with a tub? I don't even take baths; I like showers.

I huffed and walked out the bathroom. I walked down our plain stairs and walked into our plain kitchen. Our new kitchen had no island; Just cabinets, stove, oven, a refrigerator, and a freezer.

" Get dress, today you have to visit your new school" my mom smiled at me as she made breakfast.

I rolled my eyes and walked back upstairs to my crusty room. I dug through boxes and boxes just to find an outfit. Since it was colder than what I expected so I grabbed a coat. I put on a soft pink lipstick and grabbed my purse.

 I put on a soft pink lipstick and grabbed my purse

I walked back downstairs to my mom.

" Breakfast is ready, you can get a quick bite before we leave out"

" Actually, we can leave now. I don't want to eat here"

" Okay, you can head out to the car while I get my purse"

I walked out to the rental car and waited until my mom came out. Since my dad couldn't keep our old car he rented one for a month. He said by then we should be able to buy a new car. She finally came out and we were off to my new school.