Chapter 12: Good Start

You're either part of the solution or part of the problem.-Eldridge Cleaver
~~~
Enjoy Chapter 12 🌸🌸
--------------------------------------------------

" Good, you deserve better, and I'm
better"

" You playing me right? You really like me?"

" Do I like you?" He chuckled " Yeah, I do."

" Why?" I asked.

" Because, you not like other girls. You got an unique attitude."

" How?"

" Why are you asking all these questions, You don't believe me?" I can hear the irritation in his voice.

" You don't know me, I mean, you know me, but not on a personal level. I don't even know you."

" But we can get to know each other. Jus, you thinking too hard about this"

He pulled into our neighborhood and drove into my driveway. He put the truck in park and looked at me.

" I took you the long way home so I can express myself and have time to talk to you. I don't know why you being so complicated but you need to stop that bullshit. You got nothing to be worried about, I got you.Trust me."

" Okay" I smiled

" Okay what?" He smiled slightly

I opened the car door and stepped out. Before I walked away I turned around.

" You got yourself a new girlfriend Dame. See you tomorrow" I closed the door and walked up to my front porch.

I walked up to my room and stared out the window as he drove out my driveway.

Justine, you got yourself a little boyfriend 😏

The Next Morning
( Thursday )

   I woke up at five and I immediately went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and hopped in the shower. I grabbed my phone and put on my throwback playlist.

   When I was all fresh and clean I walked to my room and rubbed some lotion on my body. I plugged up my hair straightener and walked to my closet.

   I grabbed my maroon shirt with my ripped blue jeans and set them aside. I slid my socks on and put my clothes on. I pulled out my maroon six's and my gold watch.

 I straighten my hair, put my clothes on, and headed to my kitchen

I straighten my hair, put my clothes on, and headed to my kitchen. I grabbed a granola bar and my cup of ice coffee.

" Bye Justine, I'll see you tonight" my dad called from the living room.

" Okay" I continue to eat and drink

My phone buzzed and I got a text from Dame.

- Omw, be ready

-Okay

I threw away my trash and waited until he got here.

...

Fifteen minutes later he text me saying he was here. I locked everything up and walked outside to his truck.

" Hey Jus" he smiled at me

" Hey" I put my seatbelt on and sat back.

He drove to the school and didn't say a word until we got in.

" Hey" I greeted everyone

" Hey Justine, Uh, Damien, you was right about Trish" Kaitlyn revealed

" I know" he put his arm on my shoulder

" Yeah, I'm sorry about that" Kaitlyn stepped towards Dame for a hug but he stepped away.

" Imma talk to you later, I gotta go" he leaned over side hugged me and kissed my forehead. He walked over to a group of guys and started talking to them.

" What's up with him?" Sabrina asked me

" Yeah, he acting weird" Kaitlyn agreed

" I don't know, he's been quiet-"

" Not that, why he all up on you?" Sabrina have me a grim face.

I started smiling and I looked down. I don't want to tell them yet.

" Did yall fuck?"

" Absolutely not" I responded quickly.

" mmhm, I'm about to go to class you ready?" Kaitlyn asked

" Yeah" I shrug

First block was chill, I always had homework in this class but I didn't mind.

I'm mad at myself because I decided to skip pe my sophomore so I can take it junior year and now I'm regretting. I'm surrounded by sophomores and they're annoying.

For Lunch, I met up with Damien and we went to the mall. The food court was pack with students. It made sense why we all had lunch at the same time; Its for one hour and that's enough time to go else where to eat.

Seventh Block was okay; it's boring. Our teacher just gives us skeleton notes to fill out.

When the bell rang, the hallways filled up with people rushing outside. The weather was breaking a little so there was no need for a jacket.

" Hey Jus, you got everything?" Damien met me outside the side doors.

" Yeah"

" Let's go" he slid his hand in my pocket and I wrapped one of my arms around his waist.

We walked to his truck slowly; all I could do is smile, it felt good knowing someone appreciates your existence.

" You want something to eat before I drop you off?" I shook my head.

He pulled out the aux and started blasting his music. As we cruised down the street, he was explaining his job schedule.

He's off on Sunday's and Saturdays but he works overtime on Monday and Wednesday. He didn't exactly tell me his hours but I didn't need to know.

" Imma go get ready for work but I wanna chill with you when I get off so I'll text you when I'm ready" he stopped the car in front of my house.

" Okay I'll see you then" he waited until I got inside my house to drive off.
.....................................................

I hope you enjoyed 😚👍 Next Chapter is coming soon.