Chapter 4

Yelling woke me up from a peaceful dream. This whole job is really getting to my parents. I told them I didn't care about getting into college and they can use my college money but they refused.

I'm kinda scared that they said that we literally had no money other than my account. We could possibly lose the house if my mom or dad doesn't find a job next week. Over the weekend, my dad said that he would ask Mr. Elingston for money but I begged him not to.

Mr. Elingston is Paige's caretaker, Paige's parents are foreign actors; They go over seas to act and model so they are never around. Mr. Ellington rejected, and basically told the whole town about the offer. I was so nervous about going to school today,I know people will be staring and making comments about me.

My prediction were right; students was staring and whispering about me. It wasn't as bad as what happened when I got to Theatre.

I walked in and sat down, as I usually do. The whole class slowly arrived one by one before the bell including Troy and Paige.

" Okay class, let's start with practice. Everyone with a role please come up to the stage." We walked up to the stage with our booklet.

" Let's start from the very beginning"

Everyone got into position and begin. Troy started to talk with his friends.

" You ready to crash this party?"

" yeah, let's go!"

" Wait, can we be civilized for one night, please?"

They both looked back at Troy. "What's gotten into you Romeo?"

" I don't know" he shrugged " I'm not really feeling destructive tonight"

" Cut! Can you two have more expression? And Extra, please act like you're at a party and not a library! Start from line four please!" Mrs. Roberts yelled

" What's gotten into you Romeo?"

" I don't know, I'm not feeling really destructive tonight"

" Okay, but next time we gotta go crazy!"

My parts next! I took a deep breath and walked by them with my friends. I looked back at Troy as we passed.

" Who was that?" Troy asked

" Thats Juliet, but she's a soc so she's probably really rich and snobby!" One of his friends in the play said.

" I'll go and talk to her, I don't care if she's a soc" he walked through the crowd of extras to get to me.

I was beyond pissed when Paige got the role of Marcia, one of my friends. Now I was stuck with her.

" Oh no! Here comes on of those rough neck wildebeest" Paige rolled her eyes as Troy walked up to us.

" Hey" he said in a timid voice. His acting was amazing

" Hey" I smiled

" You're not from here are you?" I asked

" Actually, I am"

" I have never seen you around, how come?" I put my hand on my hip