Chapter 13: Deception

The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence. 🌸🌸🌸

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

- come chill at my house tonight

I can't rn-

- wyd? 😐

  At Dame house-

I kinda wanna leave Damien and go over Tae's house but I can't. Me and Dame just been sitting in his bed listening to music, silently.

He had nothing to talk about.

" Imma play some cod, you wanna play?"

" I'm okay" I responded

I turned on the game and hooked up everything. He grabbed the controller and lied down in between my legs, putting his head on my stomach.

" You smell good" he said smirking at me.

" Thanks" I flashed a smile and continue to text Tae.

I felt uncomfortable with him in between my legs like this but I don't know how to say it, I don't wanna be rude.

-Idk why that nigga keep on playin that when he kno he suck

I couldn't keep my laugh in. It was true, he died seven times and he just started playing online.

" What you laughing at?" He asked breaking his neck trying to look at me.

" I'm just thinking about something" I shook my head and smiled as I looked at Tae's text again.

Just then he turned off the game. He said he wasn't 'feeling it' anymore 😂. I wouldn't be either if I was losing.

I quickly put my phone down when he turned around.

" So, what you wanna do?" I shrugged my shoulders.

He pulled himself over to the right of me and sat up. He scanned his room for something that caught his eye.

" Well, I'm about to take a nap" he pulled his shirt off and exposed his ripped body. Damn💦.

Just as he laid down to get comfortable, my phone started ringing.

Dad

" Hey dad" I answered the phone

" I hope you did all your homework" he said. I rolled my eyes

" I don't have any"

" Okay, be home before 11" he hung up.

" What he say?" Dame looked over at me

" I gotta be home by 11"

I looked down at my phone and it was six thirty. I have plenty of time to spare.
As soon as I put my phone down I heard him snoring. I guess his job wore his ass out