Riley: YES!

Danielle started to laugh too.

Danielle: She is so funny!

Riley: Thank you!

It seems that they get on well! I´m so happy! Soon the concert started… They started to sing those songs that before summer I used to love, those song that these few weeks I used to avoid… It was really strange… I didn´t know how to feel about it… I couldn´t stop looking at Louis, he seems more serious he looked worried, he must know that I´m here, to be honest I was a bit nervous and I didn´t know why… At some point of their concert, I found me screaming, singing and dancing with Danielle and Riley… I didn´t realize it but I was having so much fun. The show was finished, but suddenly they appeared again.

Niall: HEY! It was so much fun tonight!

Liam: You were so loud.

Zayn: But sadly this was our last song.

Niall: Yes… But as you were so good tonight we are singing a new song we just wrote to our new album!

The whole place started to scream so loud.

Harry: But before this song Louis wanted to say something. C´mon Lou!

Everyone started to scream even louder and I noticed as I was getting even more nervous.

Louis: Ok… I wanted to dedicate this song to someone really special to me… I know you are here so I just wanted to say I´m sorry, and ask you if we can start all over again.

(listen the song)

The music started to sound and they started to sing that song, it was so beautiful… I heard every single word of it… I couldn´t believe that he has done that… First write a song like this and after that dedicate it to me in their concert. I didn´t realize that I started to tear up, why I´m like this? Why everything he does affects me that much? The song finished and they went out of the stage, I keep looking where he sung that song to me… Someone tape me on the shoulder.

Danielle: Are you ok?

I dried my tears.

Me: Yes… I just…

She gave me a hug. Riley has her mouth wide open. I saw her face and I can´t but laugh.

Riley: He just dedicated that beautiful song to you, Els! He is so adorable! You are the luckiest girl in the whole world!

Me: Yeah…

Danielle: Girls! We have to go to the backstage.

Riley: YAY!

The whole way to the backstage I keep thinking about what just happen, I couldn´t believe it yet! And what I have to do now? Hug them? Just wave at them? WHAT? When we came into all of my questions were answered. Niall came running and hugged me. I started to laugh, after him, Zayn and Liam came to hug me, Harry hugged me too and he whispered me “thanks for not wasting my time going to Manchester” I smiled to him and hit him playfully… Louis just waved at me.

Louis: Hi.

Me: Hi.

It was really awkward… We didn´t know what to do…

Niall: El… Who is she?

And he pointed to Riley.

Me: Oh! I forgot it! She is my roommate, her name is Riley.

She was shocked.

Harry: Yes! I remember her.

And he smiled. Suddenly she started to scream and freak out, even she started to cry.

Zayn: What happen to her?

Liam: Is she ok?

They look so worried.

Me: Yes… Is just that she is a HUGE directioner and she is meeting her idols.

They started to laugh.

Niall: Relax! We are just 5 normal guys!

Riley: Not you aren´t! You are ONE FUCKING DIRECTION!

They laughed even more. I couldn´t stop looking at Louis… I wanted to talk with him so bad!

Riley: Can I hug you?

Harry: Sure, but I have a better plan! What if we go to Nandos and have some dinner? Maybe Niall, Liam, Zayn, Danielle, Riley and me could go to reserve a table and then you two could come later…

I bet that he knows what I was thinking.

Niall/Riley: I LOVE THAT PLAN!

They say at the same time. And everyone laughed; I knew that they will get on really well.

Danielle: Ok! So let´s go!

Liam: Call us when you are coming.

Louis: Ok.

Everyone went out leaving me and Louis alone.