The owl flapped his wings twice, and cleaned up his feathers. Few falling to the ground, he's been molting. Death now saw the color blue in the sky, but no sun since it hid behind the large mountain. Death magically made the scroll disappear a sound following after, making the snow owl hoot in surprise. To this reaction he only chuckled. Death again used some magic and created what looked like a necklace, but was actually a collar.

The pendant was silver hanging around small chains, making it look like a metal coil from afar if hanged loose. The eye-catcher was the pendant. The pendant had a shiny emerald, shaped as a square and the size of a big toenail. In the middle, was of course, a skull. The skull had random swirls, symbols, and designs which made it look weird but charming. It floated in the air.

"Mr. Owl, would thee come forth?"

The owl froze for a sec, but hopped off the banister and flew towards Death. He used both his pointer fingers and controlled the necklace. It swayed back and forth as it dangled in the air, and of course being controlled by Death's telekinetic power. The necklace dropped and landed smoothly onto the owl. It moved by itself, closing in on the owl's neck yet not too tight but perfect enough to fit.

"You've been very loyal, Mr. Owl. Majority of the work I have given you, nothing was broken. For that, trust you earn. I am glad you are my messenger and servant. Thank you."

Death stepped back, as did the owl.

"Oh and please, tell them I'll be there in the meeting. I have some business to attend to first."

The owl nodded its head, flying high off into the snowy wind and to who knows where. Death put his hands behind his back, spinning around on his heels walking back into his office that was connected to his bedroom and closed the glass balcony doors.

He circled his mahogany desk in thought. Finally, he stopped in front of the fireplace still thinking. His arms crossed, head propped on his right. He spun around again with his arms at his sides. He laid his eyes at the grandfather clock checking the time. He sighed but smiled slightly.

"Back to Mr. Owl's good suggestion. He's right if I can't do things myself, might as well get help." He spoke to himself.

He checked the time again, which read 5:59 but quickly changed to 6:00.

"Time to wake up, my children."

He left the room and ordered the chefs to cook breakfast, telling the maids to clean, and keeping everything in order. He went down the stairs that lead to the 9th floor. He entered the secret passage way (well there are a lot in the castle) and into a dark dimly lit room.

A creepy giggle was heard and a croaky voice spoke, "Ah, welcome back! Five years you haven't been down here to this room, yes? I am sensing you want something."

Death sighed keeping his voice firm, "Yes, I do. You already know what I'm here for. So, kindly do it, Zantia."

Zantia worked or stayed with Death for 3/4 of his life. You could say that Zantia is a witch, fortune teller, or potion maker of some sort. Her hair was silver, with a few ginger streaks in them. She may have looked bony, but her soft porcelain skin remained. Her eyes are a piercing gray, which is the only feature that pops out most on her. She wore a long dark violet robe. It covered her whole body. A sewed in golden symbol on her left, right above her breast. It was an 'X' inside parenthesis.

"As you wish, Grim."

Zantia took out a bowl made from clay and set it down on the obsidian table. She turned around facing the shelves with various neon colored liquid potions, that were the only light source in the room besides the small flaming torch.

She pointed at a pink and blue potion which floated in the air and onto the table. She grabbed a glass cylinder, measuring a green liquid and pouring it into the bowl. Death stood and watched, expressionless. Zantia took the the pink and blue potion, pouring them onto a wooden spoon, then spilling it into the bowl. The bowl shook, mixing the liquids together causing them to hiss and puff. She turned around again, looking for the last potion needed. As she found it, she noticed something odd. She pointed at it and it floated down to her hands. She gasped.

"Problem?"

She kept her back to Death.

"No, nothing at all." She spun around, clasping her bony hand around the potion bottle. "I just thought I did a mistake."

He raised his eyebrow, "Well, did you?"

She rolled her eyes, "Indeed not! I never mess up my potions Grim!"

"Course you don't, just making sure. Carry on, carry on."

She sighed mentally, and poured the potion into the bowl. This potion could only be seen by the likes of Zantia. It may seem like an empty bottle to our eyes. But to theirs, it isn't. She grabbed the wooden spoon from before and mixed the potion.

"Grim, come here."

He stood forward, "What can I do of assi-" Zantia pulled a few strands of his hair, "Ow! Zantia! At least tell me next time!"

She ignored him and sprinkled his hair in. She raised the bowl up to her face and blew in it. The bowl floated into the air, turning purple. Ghostly figures rose from the bowl making noises, as smoke flew from it. She touched the potion with her pointer finger, checking if things are in order. Death looked at her, now impatiently waiting. She wiped her hand on her robe, and motioned Death to come over.

"Grim?"

"I know, I remember what to say."

Zantia nodded her head and moved the floating bowl in between them. She blew into the bowl once more and Death placed his face near the edge, whispering the words into the liquid.

"Lrevea dan ltel em twha i kas rfo."

The potion itself rose from the bowl, creating images. Zantia's eyes turned bright silver, lighting up the whole room that was only 18 feet long, 12 feet wide. Death stared at the potion in the air, waiting for her to tell him the upcoming events. Zantia stared at the potion, seeing images that Death couldn't see.

"Grim, so far you, are in luck. You could say no karma will happen. Well, except for the meeting. Your half brother will be there. Also, the demon spawn himself as well. Don't sit next to either of them, instead between Dread and Xanthus. Accept the drink from Trella, she'll be much delighted. Refuse yourself from talking to Lothan. It'll just lead you to the demon spawn. Expect nothing of your half brother, he'll be in a good mood but do not speak to him. Nodding your head once eye contact is made will do. That's all there is, Grim."

Death stared at her, debating. He circled her and the potion. He made a decision.

"Zantia, anything else you aren't telling me? You could tell me how things in the far future will be. Probably such as, well, war."

The potion fell back in the bowl making a splash. Her eyes went back to their original color quickly, leaving the room dark again. She faced him, narrowing her eyes.

She scoffed, "You believe? Grim, Grim, Grim." She patted his cheek a bit harshly, "I'll tell you that yes, and no that there is a 'war' but I'm not really certain. Something is blocking me away from looking into the far, far future. I don't know how to get through actually. In time, I'll tell you."

Death nodded, satisfied with his answer.

"Oh and dear Zantia?"

"Yes, Grim?"

"Don't be surprised by the consequences."

"I'm not afraid, Grim. I never am."

"You know, it's bad to say that before it's too late."

With that he smirked and left her there, headed straight to the dining room.

Zantia continued to stare at the door where Death went out of. She giggled creepily again, smiling as her sharp teeth grew and popped out from under her gums.

"The consequences will be on you, Grim."