Noah nodded, as he started eating his toast as did Noelle.

I cleaned up after breakfast and then picked out the kids' clothes before jumping in the shower myself and getting dressed.

"Mummy, there's a man at the door, Noah opened it!" Noelle tattled to me.

"Okay," I nodded quickly, walking past Noelle, "Noah, don't ever open the door."

"Sorry," He said sheepishly.

"Hey Minx," Jack smiled.

"Jack? Hi, what're you doing here?" I smiled nervously.

"I remember you said-"

"Okay, um, babies, why don't you go play and I'll take you both to get clothes in a bit, yeah?" I smiled.

"Is this your friend?" Noelle asked.

"Yeah, now go play darling," I smiled, as she followed Noah and they played as I lead Jack to my room.

"I'm sorry, I just know you said Joe would be leaving early this morning and I wanted to surprise you," He shrugged.

"Aw," I gushed, "But we have to be careful because of the kids."

"I know, but they're too young to really catch on to anything and if they really ask anything, then... I don't know... Tell them I'm gay, s.hit I don't care," He laughed.

"Mm," I laughed lightly, leaning in to give him a small kiss, "I'll lock the door for a minute," I smirked.

"S.hit," Jack smiled.

I locked the bedroom door. Jack pulled me in by the waist and instantly connected our lips.

"Do you and Joe still f.uck?" He asked.

"Um, yeah," I nodded, "Not as often as you and I though."

"Mm," Jack nodded, a small smile curving at his lips.

"Why?"

"I don't know I was just curious," Jack shrugged.

"Do you have sex with anyone else?" I asked.

"Not unless I'm absolutely plastered and go home with someone," He shook his head.

Jack and I continued to kiss, but we were mainly talking.

"Want to come out with the kids and I?" I offered.

"Sure," Jack nodded happily.

"Okay babies, let's go out. Jack is going to come out with us, is that okay?"

"Yeah!" Noelle cheered happily.

"Yeah," Noah smiled.

"Let's go then," I smiled.

We got in the car and I drove us down to the shops. The kids all picked out some clothes and I helped a bit, to their disapproval.

"Mummy, I want to choose!" Noelle whined.

"Okay, sorry baby," I apologised.

Jack pinched my bum from behind and kept giving me subtle signs of endearment.

"Jack," I scolded, "Not in public," I whispered.

"I keep forgetting your husband is famous," Jack breathed, "I just want to f.uck you, d.amn, you're such a hot mum," He whispered in my ear, making me blush.

"F.uck," I laughed lightly.

"I'm done," Noelle said, putting some clothes in the basket.

"Let's see what you picked out," I smiled.

We bought their clothes and then went out for lunch together before heading back home.

"Is Sydney coming over again tonight?!" Noelle asked excitedly.

"Oh, I wasn't planning on it," I shook my head.

"Please!" Noah begged.

"We can go back to mine," Jack whispered.

"You just want rid of me, huh?" I smiled.

"No, you can stay too!"

"Okay, no, I'll call Sydney and see if she can come over," I agreed.

Sydney said she can come over and spend the night again, and I said she could bring her boyfriend if she wants, because the kids love him too and they're trustworthy so I'm not worried.

"Okay, we'll see you later babies, love you both very much," I smiled.

"Bye bye Mummy!" They smiled, playing with Sydney.

Jack and I left and went to his place.

"Noelle doesn't look like you or Joe really," Jack said in the car.

"We adopted her," I nodded, "It's a long story."

"We have a long drive to mine, traffic is crazy right now," Jack smiled.

"Okay, so her mum, Nora, and her dad, Eric, didn't like Joe and I being together so she would always try and get me away from Joe, even by having Eric hook up with me, oh, and having a guy stalk me and try to rape me," I explained.

"Sounds like a f.ucking psycho," Jack said shocked, "How'd you end up with her kid?"

"I'm getting there," I laughed, "S.hit just went crazy and then one evening she called me, all freaked out, asking if I could watch her daughter, Noelle, for a few days. Then, almost a week passed and then we got a call from a detective in New York and he said that Nora and Eric were found dead, from what seems like a double suicide and then so Joe and I adopted Noelle."

"D.amn, what the h.ell," He shook his head.

"I know, it was f.ucked up, but it's okay and we love her very much," I smiled sweetly.

"She seem like a great little girk, I just noticed she didn't resemble you at all, whereas Noah looks just like you and Joe."

We pulled up and Jack parked the car in the garage and we ealked up to his flat.

"F.uck, it was so hard keeping my hands off of you," Jack hummed, opening his door.

"Jack," I laughed.

"Everything you do turns me on, d.amn. Even from when you were just telling off the kids or whatever, you're beautiful and f.uck, I'm becoming more and more jealous of your husband."

"Jack, no," I whined.

"I know, I know, but you're amazing," Jack shook his head.

"I don't know," I breathed.

"Talk to me, what're you thinking about?" Jack asked, pulling me onto his sofa with him, cuddling up with him.

"I love Joe," I said, "But I also really like you now, and I've just f.ucked everything up."

"Not everything, you make me happy."

"But I can't always be with you. I have the kids and Joe and I'm married to him, I made a vow."

"Why can't we keep things like this? I don't mind having to share you, baby," Jack smiled, "Well, I mean, I do mind, but given the circumstances."

"Jack, I'm not yours though," I huffed, "Although sometimes I wish I could be."

"So, are you saying you want to end this? Or are you implying it?"

"I guess so, but I really don't want to, but I think I have to, if not for Joe, then for the kids," I shook my head.

"Spend the night tonight though, Minx?" Jack asked.

"This has to be the last night," I said sadly.

"Then we'll make the most of it," Jack smirked.

°

a/n: thank you so much for reading! I decided I would at least continue writing it for right now because a lot of people were having in the comments and tbh i wasn't too happy with the ending, so here we go. Hope you all liked it. Love ya! X