Prologue

Dear dariy,

It's my 16'th birthday today and Bonnie got me you. So I live at Freddy Fraz Bears Pizzeria since I was 6. On my birthday Freddy killed me on accident when I tried to save my best friend. My friend didn't try to get me back at all he left me there to die he didn't get help or anything all I saw was him a coward running out of the pizzeria. Then everything went black after that I only saw a music box and then I heard a tune...like a melody well a harmony. I had woken up with Bonnie making sure I was ok I saw Freddy in the back with everyone else except Bonnie and Foxy. They were with me. I can recall everything they told me...like that I'm the Marionette. Every since that day I was able to sing more beauitful then I had every had before. Soon I found out I was the only one who can be in my human host and transform in to my Marionette. After days, months, years I sang to the gang and they loved it. During the morning I'll walk around and sing to children. At night I hang with every one Bonnie, Foxy, Freddy, girl Freddy, golden Freddy, Balloon boy, Chica, Mangle, SpringTrap, and lastly PlushTrap.
Bonnie and Foxy are my true friends in this place. Dairy I wish one day Freddy will let me go to the outside world...
Your writer,
Jess the Marionette

I look around I was in my music box. No one talked to me today but Bonnie. I wonder what there up to? I slowly get out of the music box and I look around. No one was in sight.
(M.A=Marionette/Aphmau B=Bonnie F=Freddy GF=golden Freddy gF=girl Freddy Fh=Foxy ST=SpringTrap PT=PlushTrap M=Mangle BB=Balloonboy
C=Chica)

M.A= Guys? Come on if your trying to scare me you can give up right now I won't get scared...

I looked around and no one was in sight so I decided to go to the party zone. I walk in there and everything was dark

M.A=guys?

All the sudden the lights turned on and every one gave there scariest screams. I smiled.

B=Hey Mari welcome to your sixteen birthday party.

Fh=Come on kid or we'll eat the cake with out you.

I follow Bonnie and Foxy to the center where everyone took there seats at and at the end was a cake with Marionette on it. Well me on it. They all sang the happy birthday song we sing each other every year.

Everyone except Aphmau=

Happy birthday to a now stronger soul

We hope your screams will be friendly to the children sleeping.

Happy birthday from the bottom of are screws

Happy birthday to you.

We scream you a happy birthday for are souls will one day be out of here.

The song ended and I did my signature scream. Chica came over and started to cut the cake.

C= Marionette happy 16 *she hands me a slice of cake* I hope you enjoy it.

M.A=Thank you Chica.

I walked past Chica and started to hand out the cakes. Frist Freddy, then Foxy, Bonnie, Golden Freddy, Girl Freddy, SpringTrap, PlushTrap, Mangle, after that Chica gave me my own slice and she grabbed one for her self too.

I sat down next to Bonnie and Foxy. Ahead of me was Freddy who was in between Girl and Golden Freddy. We all talked and laughed. Then every one started to tell me to sing.

M=come on Marionette sing us a song.

B= Please Ls (He calls me Ls and I call him Ob)

Fh=come on don't tell me you scared now.

All the Freddies= Please

BB= come on it will be Balloony

ST= come on Marionette your voice is amazing.

PT=you can say that again

I looked around and sign.

M.A=Fine...

I stood up and went on stage I grabbed the micro phone and I sang are Pizzeria song.

[Verse 1]
We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

We're forced to be still and play
The same songs we've known since that day
An impostor took our lives away
Now we're stuck here to decay

[Pre-Chorus]
Please let us get in!
Don't lock us away!
We're not like what you're thinking

We're poor little souls
Who have lost all control
And we're forced to take that role

We've been all alone
Stuck in our little zone
Since 1987

Join us, be our friend
Or just be stuck and defend
After all you've only got

[Chorus x2]
Five Nights at Freddy's
Is this where you want to be
I just don't get it
Why do you want to stay

[Verse 2]
We're really quite surprised
We get to see you another night
You should have looked for another job
You should have said to this place good bye
It's like there's so much more, maybe you've been in this place before
We remember a face like yours
You seem acquainted with those doors

[Pre-Chorus]
Please let us get in!
Don't lock us away!
We're not like what you're thinking

We're poor little souls
Who have lost all control
And we're forced to take that role

We've been all alone
Stuck in our little zone
Since 1987

Join us, be our friend
Or just be stuck and defend
After all you've only got

[Chorus]
Five Nights at Freddy's
Is this where you want to be
I just don't get it
Why do you want to stay
Five Nights at Freddy's

I finish the song and everyone was clapping but Bonnie whistled making me blush but I shook it off.

I walk back to my seat and then Mangle stand up on his seat.

M= Present Time.

I smiled this was Turing into the best birthday every. Well it is my scream 16 anyways.

I went through all the presents and thanked everyone. I hold on the the present Bonnie gave me it was a locket and a Diary. I then notice I didn't get anything from Freddy yet.

F=every one I need you all to hear this.

Everyone was quite awaiting for Freddy to say what he was going to say.

F= we all know that Mari is a sifter so my present to Marionette is for her to see the outside side world. I felt my self wanting to scream for days.

I ran to Freddy and hugged him I can see a few tears escape my eyes.

M.A=Thank you...

+_+_+_+_Flash Back ends+_+_+_+_

That's was 2 years ago and I have been doing night shifts at the pizzeria getting home at 6.

I was in highschool to cover up my tracks. I made friends named Katelyn, Kwaii-chan, Zane, Garroth, Lurance, Jeffrey, Nichole, Cadenza, Lucinda, Travis, Dante and Aaron.

They were my friends in the outside world. They don't know who I am and I hide my real self dyeing trying to be something I'm not a forever happy energetic person. It was 8 o'clock at night. Time to go to work...