I really need to get a job to help out around here. I sometimes feel like a burden on my mom. Plus she works too hard, I love her to death and beyond but she's a workaholic.

"You ready pumpkin?" I looking down at my sister and she looks up at me. "Yup. And I already had breakfast so no need to worry about it. But you didn't so go get something." She ordered me.

I just looked at her. She's becoming more and more like me everyday.

"We are 45 minutes early. How about I drop you off super early so I can get something to eat at Starbucks. Ooo maybe I'll get a lemon loaf. I love those." I said thinking out loud.

"If you going to Starbucks you are taking me too!" She stated. Not asked but stated.

Yup. Just. Like. Me.

"Okay then but get in the car already."

It took us a good 20 minutes for us to get ours orders. Plus I managed to ask if they where hiring and to my luck they where. I got an application and everything.

It's every teenage girls dream to work at Starbucks. And I just accomplished that dream. I feel so proud of myself. Can't you just feel the sarcasm.

Once I dropped Sofia at school some of her friends gathered around her and asked, "You get to drink Starbucks!!??You are soooo lucky!"

I rolled my eyes and head towards my school. To be honest I always finished my Starbucks in under 15 minutes no matter the size I get.

It's so addicting. It worst than alcohol or drugs. Once you taste Starbucks you never go back.

I parked my car and noticed that some blondie was passing out flyers for the schools Cupid Dance. They even had one of the jocks on the roof throwing rose peddles in front of the entrance doors. It literally looked like it was raining rose peddles.

Kinda romantic.

I walked by and blondie extended her had and tried to give me a flyer but I looked at it with disgust and walked away ignoring the roses peddles that where now all over my hair.

I spot one of the boys, Stephan to be ever so accurate, in front of my locker. I rolled my eyes at him.

I can't believe they're still here you would expect them to leave by now right. NOoooooo! Cause from all the text I received and have not replied they keep saying that "I'm in danger" and that "I need protection" and that "they are not gonna stop protecting me" .

I honestly don't need them anymore. I took Sebastian's idea a long time ago. I now attend a self-defense and a karate class every Monday, Wednesday,and Saturday. At 4:00. And I sometimes take kick boxing classes on Thursday's when I have free time.

I have been taking them right after I decided to suck it up and stop crying.

So basically in three months I was already top of my class for self-defense and had a black belt in karate. And I can punch or kick the living daylight out of any unlucky bastard that picks a fight with me. Thanks to boxing classes.

My instructors tell me constantly that when someone has a good reason to learn they tend to learn quicker and better than the rest. I guess they are right.

Anyway back to the present. I walked to my locker and didn't pay any attention to Stephan. I grabbed the things I needed for Pre-Cal and closed my locker.

I started walking to my class but I felt a presence behind me. Due to the fact no one but me was in this hallway I decided to go all kickass on this guy's ass.

I don't even really care if he was someone important. He will be taught a lesson: Don't mess with a Diaz.

I turned and did a round-house kick straight to his head but he dodged it. I gave him my hardest right hook right to the jaw. He stumbled back a bit before his eyes were wide open.