Tameryn

"Hurry the fuck up, Tam!" Bryson yelled from outside of our bathroom. "I'm coming!" I screamed in return. My hands shook in anticipation as I checked my phone to see whether five minutes had passed. Trying to calm down I sat on the edge of the sink and slowed my breathing.

God just please let it be right this time

Just as I was about to pluck every hair out of my head the timer on my phone went off. "Man what the fuck you in there doing?"

"Bitch go away I said I'm busy!"

"All my shit in there!"

"I don't fucking care Bryson I swear to god if you don't get away from this damn door-"

"Whatever bruh." I listened for his footsteps to fade before finally saying a little prayer and looking down at the blue and white stick. "Pregnant," I murmured before realization actually set in. "Oh my god." Tears immediately sprung from my eyes at the thought of us finally having a child after years of trying. When Bryson and I first wed we both naively thought that children would come easily, but after countless doctors visits we were forced to face the fact that natural childbirth might not be in our future. But it turns out all the punishments my pussy took worked out after all.

"Since you obviously not letting me in can you reach me my tooth paste?" Although I loved him and I was excited he got on my ever lasting nerve. Putting the cap back on the test I stuffed it in my pocket and washed my hands. With one swift movement I opened the door quickly and pushed past him, but not before he could grab my arm. "Fuck you was doing in there that was taking so long baby? I missed you." He spoke while placing soft kissing against the crook of my neck. Relishing in his tight embrace I caressed his cheek before brushing my lips against his. "Taking a shit." I responded before pushing him away. Twisting his face up he watched as I walked out of our room.

A few minutes later he came down stairs and kissed my cheek before informing me that he'd be taking care of album related business and that he'd be home as soon as possible. "Be good." I warned before waiting for him to drive off. Closing the door I reached in my pocket for my phone and began making calls.

This nigga better appreciate me

¥

Trudging in the house with bags on both of my arms I sighed before dropping them. "You doing all this shit when normal bitches just let a nigga know? Too damn extra." My friend, China, spoke into my ear. Placing her on speaker phone I walked over to the cabinet searching for anything salty. "Just because your hood rat ass sends niggas pictures of pregnancy tests that don't belong to you for quote unquote "abortion" money doesn't mean the rest of us have to be trifling when it comes to having babies."

"Actually, do you still have the test? If so send me a picture of it. I could use a quick $300."

"You know what, bye." After shoving a handful of lays into my mouth I brushed the crumbs away from my fingers and ended the call. "Let me think," I mumbled. "Outfits, dinner, test...fuck a cake!" How could I forgot one of the most important parts of my surprise besides my uterus?

Me: so about what you were asking for, I'll send a pic if you can go get a cake for me😊

ChyChy😈: see bitch I knew your ass would need me for something. What kinda cake your fat ass need

ChyChy😈: you only been pregnant for five minutes and already eatin for 4 🙄

Me: Ima ignore that because you're doing me a favor. But I want blue and pink marble, 2 layers, and cream cheese frosting. And let them write surprise or something like that on top idk