Tour •blurb•

"Let me love you, I wanna love you, down baby." Bryson sang off key in my ear. I moved away from his voice and continued to pack Harley's favorite things in a duffle bag. "All that really matters is you're my girlfriend," he continued despite my annoyance. "And baby that's all that matters to me."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and lodged his head in the crook of my neck. When he began to sway back and forth is when I slammed my hand down on the dresser. "Bryson leave me the fuck alone!" I yelled while turning to face him. After I pried his hands off of me he ignored it and reached out again only to be pushed away. "Come on now, angel, it won't be that bad." He tried to reassure. "No! Yes the fuck it will be that bad! Bryson you waited up until three days, three whole days to tell me that you're going on tour! What part of that am I supposed to take easily?" Huffing I turned back to what I was doing.

"Y/n you're gonna have to deal with this,"

"Deal" with it? He has a lot of fucking nerve.

Ignoring him for what felt like the hundredth time today I grabbed the pink duffle bag and lugged it to Harley's bedroom.

12 stuffed animals, 4 coloring books, 7 doll outfits, 2 storybooks, and 1 unicorn costume later I was finished. Looking around the baby pink decorated room I sighed. What had become my everyday would leave me for six whole months. Plopping down on the little bed I allowed one tear to fall. That one turned to two and so on and so forth. Bryson peeked through the door and then came towards me. When he sat down and pulled me into his lap I didn't fight it. Instead I found myself squeezing as close to him as possible. "Talk to me baby." He murmured while stroking my hair. "I, it's just, y'all are my family."

I heard him sigh before speaking. "Y/n we'll still be here."

"No you won't," I whined. "I see you everyday and now I won't see you for months. You and Harley are my family, what am I gonna do when you're gone?" Sniffling I looked up at him for legitimate answers. But instead of giving the response I wanted he shifted so that we were both laying sideways and uncomfortably in the tiny bed and missed my forehead and nose.

"You just don't know how much I love you babygirl."

--

Y'all listened to beyonce album? Bitch lemonade the visual and the album just flames. I downloaded it as soon as it came out this shit got me wanting to kill jay z myself. Anyways apparently it drops on iTunes tonight at 12.