Baby Love

(Side note I feel like if Bruno Mars was a little taller he'd be cute. !!! Tell me why today I found out Cam Newton got two kids I was HURT. Just as hurt as I was when I saw jacquees post. But in the mean time Odell and Bryson still make my pussy scream so I'll be fine.)

"Push!"

"Fuck!" I yelled while breathing heavily. My legs were propped up on each side of the hospital bed and Bryson stood next to me looking scared out of his mind. I held on tightly to one of his hands while the other caressed my face.

"You're almost there baby, come on you're almost there." He spoke soothingly before kissing my forehead. Narrowing my eyes I stared back at him, "Shut the fuck up. You are never touching me again I swear to-" my sentence was cut off my an ear piercing scream. "God!"

Tears rolled down my cheeks and after a few seconds of sobs along with a couple I hate yous thrown in Bryson's direction I heard more crying. The baby was here, finally.

As the doctors tended to her I took the time to catch my breath and take everything in. Our child was no longer just a thought or an idea, she was actually here. One of the nurses interrupted my thoughts by bringing the no longer fussy baby over to us. "She's 6 pounds and three ounces." He said, handing her over. I took the tiny child in my arms and looked down at her.

I finally understood the corny remark everyone hears about how much love you feel for your child once they're finally there. A rush of emotions hit me and I couldn't help but let a few more tears fall. Once Bryson had his own moment with our brand new baby she was taken away by the same nurse and  were then alone.

"I love you so much." He spoke while kissing each of my finger tips. "You've given me one of the best things I could ever ask for." A soft smile spread across my face as I struggled to keep my eyes open. Why didn't anybody say how exhausting child birth would be? "I was so nervous when Harley was born, I didn't know what to do. I'd never even been alone with a kid before and now I had my own. And when I found out you were pregnant I thought oh, I've got this now, it'll be easy. But I'm honestly terrified." Half way listening I hummed in response. "I know you're tired and you probably aren't even paying attention, but that's okay. I'm just as afraid as I was the first time. She's perfect in every single way, and I just, I just want to do everything right this time. It's obvious to everyone that you'll be a good mom, you'll be great at this, you're amazing."

My eyes popped open when he brushed my hair out of my face.

"I'm so, so so happy Y/n. I'm gonna show you every single day how much I love you and this baby, I promise. Do you understand?"

Smiling I turned to face him, eyes closing once more.

"I know you will baby, we love you."

                                        --

Heyyyyyyy y'all what's going on tell me how y'all Easter break went. I was busy busy 😪

Anyways we getting up there with the votes and comments y'all doing y'all thing

Bye bye