Possible divorce

Looking down at my left hand I twisted the ring around my finger mindlessly. "If you want a divorce then make it happen. It's your choice I don't care." I stated, all the while my mind told me how much I did care and how much it hurt me to even think about us being apart.

Glancing at him slightly our eyes met and for a second I almost cracked under his intense stare. I looked away yet I could still feel Bryson burning holes into the side of my head.

"So it don't matter to you? Nothing I'm saying matters to you?" I could hear the attitude in his voice and I had to bite back a laugh at the thought that he was the one who was angry. "You're the one who said you wanted a divorce, I'm just giving you what you're asking for and making it easy. If anything you should be happy I'm complying." Rolling my eyes I rose from the chair I sat in and began to walk away. My shoulders hung low and my body ached from exhaustion, I needed sleep, I needed time alone, I needed guidance, I needed him.

But that wasn't an option right now. I had things to do and a career outside of my failing marriage.

As I made my way into the hall I could hear the sound of a chair scraping against the wooden floor and his shoes hitting the surface as he marched after me. I inwardly groaned at the thought of having another fight. Right now really wasn't a good time.

Suddenly I felt his strong hand wrap around my arm, pulling me to a stop. "Nothing phases you, literally nothing. Did this relationship mean anything to you? I meant since you're so quick to throw it away without even trying." Turning to look at Bryson I could almost feel the anger run through my body as I jerked my arm out of his grip.

"Don't you dare tell me about trying! I never would've thought about getting a divorce if you hadn't said it! You wanna spend your life on tour and never come home? Go ahead! You wanna fuck random bitches without having to hide it from me any more? Go the fuck ahead! Bryson I'm so tired of you, I'm tired of this, I'm tired of me!"

I stood back, breathing heavily as I tried to calm myself down. Bryce was a few feet away staring me down as if he didn't know who I was. "Forget this shit, I don't care if you don't care and I don't care if you think I don't. The only reason I'm letting things go so easily is because I love you and whether or not you think I do I want you to be happy.

                   ~                   ~                  ~

Should I finish this 🤔