Kourtney

@jetsettergenralwifie

"Pull it." I moaned as Bryson's hands ran through my hair then down my back. His skilled fingers instantly obeyed my command and grazed my scalp again before wrapping my hair around his hand and pulling me back into his chest roughly. "You like that shit?" He gritted in my ear. I opened my mouth to speak before he let his left hand travel between my legs.

"Please don't stop, don't stop." I begged breathlessly as he grunted lowly.

Bryson left sloppy kisses along my neck before traveling up to my jawline. Twisting my head so that our eyes could meet I opened my mouth inviting his. He immediately obliged and slipped his tongue past my lips and slapped my ass. As the sensation settled I bit his bottom lip, releasing a slew of curses. "Tell daddy what you want, baby." His big hands kneaded my ass while leaving harsh slaps in between. "Choke me," I whispered against his lips. Smirking, he pulled out and turned me around. Once pushing me back on the bed Bryson hovered above me. Hands stroking my skin he let his fingers trail up to my throat before squeezing tightly. "Harder." I muttered.

The chain he wore dragged against my chest with each thrust as his grip around my neck tightened. "Bet you won't do that shit again, huh?" He whispered slyly in my ear. My breathing hitched when his other hand found itself back between my thighs rubbing fervently. "I gotta- I'm Finna- I'm about to cum!" I screamed just as the feeling erupted within me. "Look at me," he rushed. "Look at me, don't you ever let me catch you with that nigga again you hear me?" I panted lowly as he slowly kissed my chest and pulled out.

Minutes later we both lay in silence before Bryson spoke. "You know I'm serious right, don't let me find out you're with that nigga again." His face was serious as he spoke and I nodded before smiling. "Come here baby," I pulled his face to mine and pecked his lips. "I know how mad you were, but nothing happened between Blake and I." Bryson shifted next to me and leaned against his palm, disapproval written all over his face. "So what did happen with you and your 'friend' while y'all were ducked off in a bedroom while everyone else was downstairs?" I rolled my eyes and nudged him. "Well,"

"You look so beautiful Kourtney." Bryson spoke softly in my ear while gently squeezing my backside. "Behave!" I giggled while pretending to pull away, only to be pulled back into his tight embrace. "I'm the best at being bad." He smiled into the crook of my neck before a voice interrupted us.

"Excuse me, can I borrow her for a second?"  Blake, my bestfriend asked. I caught Bryce roll his eyes in my peripheral and whispered in his ear before I walked away. "Don't worry I'll be back soon and we can see where misbehaving will get you." A small smile played at his lips that instantly fell when he thought I had turned my head.

Once arriving upstairs and into an empty bedroom I took a seat on the edge of the bed while Blake stared at himself in the mirror. "So?" As soon as I spoke he turned around with the biggest smile on his face. "It's happening!" Was all that he said.

"It?" I questioned slowly, unaware of  what he was mentioning. "Bitch the adoption, it's moving forward, James and I are having a baby!" Immediate happiness washed over my body as I jumped up to hug him. I reached up to wrap my arms around his neck, popping the buttons of my shirt in the process. "Oh," I looked down at my exposed chest before waving it off and hugging him. "I'm so, so happy for you! You deserve this so much."

He smiled back at me while tears filled his eyes. "Oh stop it! Don't be a girl or you're gonna make me cry." We both laughed and he wiped away his tears while pulling out of the hug. "Come on now, let's go back downstairs." I suggested while pulling his arm.

As we walked down the steps I remembered my shirt and moved quickly to button it, but not before I could be seen by Bryson, red faced and disheveled. I instantly stopped in my tracks as I saw his jaw clench from across the room. Slowly coming down I swallowed hard while Blake cheesed next to me. "Night sweetheart, I'll call you later." He spoke before kissing my head and walking away. As soon as he was gone another presence was felt beside me. Snatching me up by my arm Bryson dragged me out of the party, anger all over his face. "Ima show your fucking ass not to play with me."

"And that's what happened." I concluded. "Wait wait wait, that nigga gay?" He questioned in disbelief. "All this time I been lowkey scared y'all were fucking and he like dick?"

"Bryson! Don't be so vulgar!"

"I-I'm sorry  but I mean, at least I know y'all aren't together."

"Do you really think that lowly of me?"

"Not you but him for damn sure." Rolling my eyes I turned over and flicked the light next to my night stand. "Good night Bryson." He scooted close up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, breathing in slowly. "I'm sorry baby, I guess I'm just misbehaving again...maybe you'll have to punish me." He chuckled lightly sending the both of us into a fit of laughter. "Get off of my you horny bastard!"

"Well it never hurts to try." He shrugged.

-----//-----//-----//-----//-----//-----//-----

Bitch ik jhene aiko fucking lying. That half singing bitch wasn't married for two seconds before she cheated on that MF with big Sean. Then out here tryna be public about her husband filing for divorce, all in his comments with hearts. All up in his lap. Posting pictures of that naked ass ring finger. Bitch disgusting. Ima listen to her albums but still 🙄 fuck😂 but Sean like them little body big head girls so yk