Kiss It Better

This wasn't planned but I love Rihanna SM and ended up titling this with her song name so Ima have to do a part two or three so I don't dishonor her

Giggling I wrapped my arms around Bryson's neck and smushed his face. "Gimme kiss!" I said while poking my lips out at him. "Y/n, baby I'm busy." He mumbled trying to continue with writing.

He's so boring

Ignoring him I shifted on the rug and let my feet sit on either of his shoulders. I smirked and scooted further, not thinking about carpet burns. Pushing myself closer I rubbed against the rug in an attempt to kick him and immediately felt the pain. "Ow!"

"Did you hurt yourself?" Bryson asked without looking up from his notebook. "Look it, look I got a carpet burn. Kiss it and make it better!" I struggled to twist enough to see my stinging butt before pushing it onto his cheek. When he leaned away I made kissing noises and only got closer. "Come on Bryce stop being a booty." I pouted as I stood beside him. Raising his hand he gently pushed me away before picking up his pen again. Having not been phased by the action I came back, licking my index finger and sticking it in his ear.

"Y/n." He gritted before rolling his eyes and huffing. "Ugh, you're so lame." I dragged out.

Moving behind him I wrapped my arms around his neck and sighed. "My butt hurts worse now, kiss it and make it better."

"Shush." Rolling my eyes I stomped around in a circle and threw my head back in annoyance. "Pay attention to me!" When he didn't answer I swung my leg around him and sat in front of him on the desk. Smiling mischievously I lifted both my legs in the air, spreading them before letting them fall open. "Kiss it better baby." I mumbled. His eyes left his journal for the first time since I'd come in and after a drawn out stare at my underwear he glanced up at me before letting his gaze drop back between my thighs.

Finally giving me attention he leaned back in his chair resting his hands on either of my open thighs. Bryson's fingers grazed along my skin as he bit his lip. "You want me to kiss it?"

"Mmhmm."

"You gonna let me finish my shit after?"

"Yes." I sucked in a sharp breath as his index finger toyed with the fabric of my underwear. Pulling it to the side he smiled and stood from the seat, making the rolling chair move backwards. He kissed me slowly before pulling away and leaving me breathless. His sly smirk was still there as he dropped to his knees in front of me.

"Oh fuck."

----------

YALL THOUGHT anyways hey!!! 15K and 870 votes y'all are literally amazing

I wanted to do something for ten thousand but ended up being soooo busy so for 15 how bout y'all let me know what we can do to celebrate in the comments. Love y'all 😘

Wait and another thing why everybody doing lil selfies and about the author things? Like is this the new wave? I might just bless y'all with one if I feel like it 🤔