[2]The Angel or the Bad Boy, which one to pick, Heaven or Hell?

Start from the beginning

'Darren as sure as hell doesn't have any business pushing his nose in where it's not wanted.' I stood up and walked around the sturdy roof before jumping to a branch to get away from him. I snickered and said, 'I thought you're not supposed to cuss?'

I wriggled my eyebrows at him.

'Hell isn't a curse. It is a place. Where you belong.' If Mayla was here now, she would have been shocked. But then it is me she'll get pissed at not sweet and innocent Gabriel Morales.

'Which we know isn't true.' I smiled at him before swinging from branch to branch then collided with somebody when I dropped down.

'Get off me, monkey!' I realized I hit Mayla. I got up and held out my hand but she pushed it away and got up by herself. Hah. Even the weak can be feisty. Amazing.

'What're you doing here anyway in the first place?' She crossed her arms like a sulking child and I smiled privately in my head. I took out something from my pocket and handed her a small red box before giving her a slow kiss on the mouth and then walked away. Walking away from her each time when she doesn't remember is a pain.

Why did she pick Gabriel in the end?!

Mayla's POV

I stared at his retreating back and thought of throwing away his present. But naturally as am I a curious person, I waved to Gabriel and went inside the three story house of my family and went to the kitchen before making sure nobody is there and pushed a button under the sink before the wall of the fridge pushed away to a winding staircase. I slowly went inside and closed the passageway and walked slowly up.

Why did he kiss me?

But as the long slow walk to my third story room, I got no answer. What is the dimwit doing? I shouldn't be thinking of him and our kiss. Well, his kiss. I felt sadness in it, as if he didn't want to let me go. But we've never talked deeply before, when we do, we pass by each other and I always had a sarcastic remark to him when he tries to talk to me.

He always looked like he's having the time of his life but whenever that eyes look at me, there is a hint of pain and sadness.

I opened the door to my room and winced at the pink frilly stuff my mom put around my room. Ugh. Oh well, I was only a baby and I didn't want her to go overboard again and do something I don't like so I just told her I loved it. My mom, I love her so much and my Dad. Hmmm. Then when I dropped to my bed on my back, I remembered the red box.

Frowning, I wondered what is inside the box then I opened it. And that is when I shrieked as a paper hit me in the forehead.

'Ouch!' I rubbed my forehead. 'I'm so gonna kick his sorry butt for playing such pranks!'

But then I saw the contents of the box and gasped. I fingered the necklace carefully with my pinky as so that I won't break it. I sat up and looked at the brilliance of the heart shaped locked. Tiny red brilliant gems were incrated in a swirling design. I lifted the necklace and was surprised that it was light as feather. I started to put it around my neck before I remembered.

Maybe he stole it!

Angrily, I wanted to throw the locket away. But then I cradled it in my right hand and knew that I'll not be able to so I went to my workstation where I kept my jewelry box and put the locket along with its box. Then laid down contently on my bed. Before trailing off to a dream the second I closed my eyes.

I was in a ruin but where, I can't tell. Instead of a sun that I had been expecting, there is a shining moon. I was wearing a black dress with torn threads and made it look like a cold shoulder dress but the dress isn't figure hugging but flowy. And I was just happy to be in a beautiful place that I danced around giggling. I tiptoed like a ballerina and grabbed a purple flower before continuing with my dance.