"C'mon we going to a party."

I looked at Trey in confusion. I don't remember agreeing about going to a party.

He just smirked while standing up and leaving the game room. "Be ready by 7 nigga!"

I checked the time. 5:35. Shit...we really smoked half the day away. Sighing I got up and grabbed the baggie the weed was in, the roaches, and our lighters. If my parents caught this, it would be my head.

I took a quick shower, washing the smell of smoke away and washed my hair. After I got out and dried off I decided on a plain tan-ish shirt, black ripped jeans, camo jacket, a baseball cap the same color as my shirt, and of course my gold Jesus piece.

I grabbed my all black timbs and phone as I walked out my room

I grabbed my all black timbs and phone as I walked out my room. My phone dinged as a message came in.

Riya: My parents want to meet you...

I stopped walking. The fuck? I didn't want anything to do with Riya but now her peoples wanna meet a nigga. I swiftly typed a quick why. Not a minute later she called me.

"They wanna meet the father of their grandchild."

I took a deep breathe. I knew this was coming. "Okay...when?"

Riya was silent, then she spoke. "Tomorrow afternoon. They also want to meet your parents."

The blood in my body ran cold. I haven't told my parents about the baby yet. I honestly never saw them long enough to actually sit down and talk, Dropping the baby bomb isn't something you do over the phone.

"I'll see if they're in town tomorrow." And with that I hung up. Even though me and Jhene's relationship was on the rocks I still didn't want to have any conversations with any other girls.

I put my phone back in my pocket and made my way outside to the car. I just wanted to forgot about everything and let the fuck loose.

••••

I checked the time on my phone. 12:46 am. Damn, we been at this party for a little minute. I was honestly having more fun than I expected, and since it was an house party on the other side of town I didn't see people from Northridge.

"Yo this party lit as fuck!" Trey yelled, he had a bottle in one hand and a blunt in the other complimented with two girls under his arms. Laughing I held the bottle I had up raping along with the lyrics.

"I'm a gorilla in the fuckin' coupe finna pull up to the zoo."

The crowd cramped in this little ass living room jumped around belting out the Chief Keef lyrics. This is exactly what I needed to get my mind off shit.

After the song went off and a twerking song came on I quickly left the room. Even though no one from school was here I didn't want to get caught with some girl throwing back on me. So I went to the kitchen instead.

When I walked in the kitchen filled with liquor I thankfully found an unopened bag of chips. I was hungrier than a bitch right now. But before I could smash on the chips a brown manicured hand stopped me.

"I wouldn't eat those." The stranger spoke.

I looked in the persons face. Smooth brown skin complimented with silky straight hair and hazel eyes. God damn.

Trailing my eyes from her face I looked at her body. She had a small chest but her flat toned stomach, thick hips and thighs definitely made up for it.

I looked back at her smirking face and answered. "Why not?"

She took a step closer and reached down for the chips which was still in my hands.

"It's stale."

I scrunched my face up. I know I'm drunk but I can clearly see the bag still sealed up.

She chuckled at my confused expression and continued talking.

"Rico haven't thrown out the old food in so long. I don't know why he wanted to throw a damn party."

I nodded and studied her face more. She was beautiful as hell but she looked so familiar, I couldn't place my finger to where I could've seen her at.

The stranger bit her glossy pink lips and looked at me with hooded eyes. Good lord.

"If you're still hungry I know what you might wanna eat." As she said that her hand gripped my manhood. Jesus I can't do Jhene like that, I already done wrong with the baby situation. This would just be the icing on the failing cake.

Before I could curve the hell out her my phone dinged. An unknown number popped up with a picture attached.

I grabbed my phone and unlocked it. In the picture it was Jhene and that lame ass nigga Derrick kissing. My blood ran cold and I started seeing red. I know I fucked up and I told Jhene what I did. But this was foul and sneaky.

An hand gently touched my chest making me flinch. I forgot about the girl in front of me.

The stranger grabbed my phone and my clinched fist. "C'mon I can make you feel better."

This time I didn't protest. If Jhene was still stuck on Derrick then so be it. I was going to enjoy my single status.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BOOM! I wanted to make it longer BUT I like it as it so lmao.
ALSO! Thank you on the love y'all showing my book I really appreciate it. Don't be scared to comment tho .

Vote. Comment