Neville Longbottom~

Today was the day you were suppose to go visit Neville at his grandmas house, or as he says 'nan'.

You were walking up the stairs to the front door nervous to knock, so you just waited on the steps with your trunk. Until someone walked out..

"Y/N?" You heard the familiar voice. You turned around smiling.

"Hey Neville, I'm sorry I didn't knock or come in or anything. Heh.. I was just going to take a breather first. You know me." You turned around red in the face. You heard him chuckle and lift you off your butt in his arms bridal style.

"You don't have to be shy Y/N. It's only me here right now. Nan has gone out to catch up with some of her old friends." Neville shrugged and walked into the house.

Walking you through the kitchen then to the living room where he set you down on the love seat couch. You laughed a bit.

"Nice touch, a love seat eh?" You smiled up at Neville. He blushed but then looked away walking to the kitchen.

"My nan, she got the couch so for anyone go come over I could use that with them. I didn't know what she meant but... Do you want anything to eat? Or possibly drink?" Neville said sounding a bit nervous.

"I'll take a cup of water, unless you have a bit of scotch?" You laughed laying back on the love seat. You could hear him chuckle in the kitchen.

"Yeah I think my nan still has a few drinks here and there. I'll check." He said and started walking back with two drinks on a tray with biscuits. "Will Firewhiskey do?" Neville said biting down on his lip.

"That's actually... Perfect!" You exclaimed laughing. "Your nan drinks Firewhiskey? Who could've known." You took a gulp from the cup Neville gave to you. Feeling the tingling fire feeling go down your throat.

"Well yeah, she likes to have drinks with her friends when they come over. It's like they act like they're still young." He exclaimed. And you 'awed'.

"That's really cute of them. That should be us, still act young even though I'm immature and I usually don't have to act." You made a face to yourself from what you just said. Neville laughed at this.

"You're still very cute." Neville pulled you in and you rested your head on his shoulder.

"I hope I am." You chuckled. You felt a hand go under your chin and you were face to face with Neville. You blushed and looked down. Neville kissed you lightly on the lips.

"I love you Y/N, I hope you know that?" He said with hope in his voice. You nodded and kissed him lightly on the nose chuckling.

"I love you more than anything Neville." You said back.

At that Neville kissed you, deepening the kiss and positioning himself between your legs while kissing down to your neck. You moaned a little, making him nibble on your neck lightly. Leaving little bruises here and there along with a bit of bite marks on your neck and collar bone. You started to slid Neville's shirt off.

"Ooo someone's eager" Neville comments after you pull his shirt off.

"You know it" you wink at a shirtless Neville. Your cheeks still pink. You gracefully pull your shirt over your head and Neville pulls down your skirt. Then he pulls off your bright red and gold knickers.

"Now who's eager?" You grin as Neville pushes you down on the love seat and bringing his lips to yours kissing you passionately as he plays with your hair.

"Nuh-uh if I'm going to be laying here naked you have to too" you pout turning red again. He turns red as well and pulls his pants off and then he stops so you decide to do it for him. When you see his 'manhood' the heat on your cheeks deepens. He gets back in between your  legs and puts his lips to yours as he starts pumping. Going in and out slowly. You couldn't help all the moan and groans that escaped you.

"Ne-Neville Merlin.. NEVILLE" you moan and Neville groans out your name. The pace only got faster making you leave scratch marks all over Neville's back. Turning Neville over you got on top of him and started to go up and down at a reasonable pace, with his hands resting on your thighs you kept going just until you both had finally cum. Moaning out one last time you dropped beside Neville, panting.

"Merlin, who knew you had it in you." You said laughing to yourself while cuddling up to Neville. Finding a blanket resting on the side you grabbed it and covered both you and Neville up.

"No one I suppose." He responded. You looked at him in shock.

"You mean to say... That that was your first time?" You asked. He looked down at you sheepishly and shrugged. You leaned up lightly and kisses Neville on the lips.

"Don't worry, love. It was both our first time." You chuckled. Neville smiled and kisses on top the head.

You both laid there peacefully just until you heard a door open and close. Looking up at Neville panicking you tried grabbing your clothes, only being able to pull your shirt over your head Neville's nan was standing by a couch from across the couch you were on.

"Neville is this her? Oh she is beautiful like you explained!" She beamed excitedly. You sat there awkwardly smiling not knowing if she knew what was going on. She started to make her way up the stairs only guessing she's going up to her room till she stopped and turned slightly to say "I knew you would good use of that love seat one day, sweet heart." Then she made her way up the stairs leaving you smiling like an idiot and Neville redder than the Weasley's hair.

"She's lovely." You said laughing.

"She's embarrassing, but I guess that's nan for you." Neville laughed along too.

__________________

Yooooo. I know I haven't updated in forever and I'm truly sorry about that. (Not really.) Just kidding. But I've been busy with camping a lot and all that crazy jazz. But now I will start updating more often, well I can't try. And I just wanna say thanks to my sister, she wrote some parts on this chapter for me when I was too lazy to do it myself. Lol so good job on that! Anyways, chow!