(Young) Remus Lupin~

You were currently in the library with Remus looking for a secret passageway that you red in the books, there seems to be only a certain book to pull to lead into a secret room no one knew about. Once pulling out all the books, it only seemed there was one book and you pulled it out and it was the secret passageway to the hidden room. You and Remus entered and looked around the office filled with books.

"Well this is what I was expecting," you shrugged and looked at Remus who was sitting behind the desk reading a book.

"Getting yourself comfortable I see?" You laughed and Remus looked up and smirked.

"Well mind as well, since now this is our secret hide out." He said chuckling. You laughed and shook your head.

"Mind as well, aye." You said and sat by a fire place pulling out your wand pointing it at the fire. You whispered "Incendio."

You heard shuffling behind you but knowing it would only be Remus you watched the fire dance around each other. You felt something soft wrap around your body and then two strong arms lifting you up in their lap. You smiled and looked up to look into brown eyes you could stare at all day and night.

"Hullo love." You said kissing Remus' cheek. He smiled and kissed you lightly on the lips.

"Hullo beautiful." He said smiling like an idiot. You rested your head on his chest listening to his heart beat, it was going a bit fast but still at a good steady speed. You looked up at Remus and saw him staring back down at you grinning. He kissed you and you both got into a heated kiss, Remus licked the bottom of your lip asking for entrance and with that you let his tongue slip inside your mouth, letting both of your tongues fight against each others strength. Remus squeezed your sides and put his hand up your shirt making you shiver and giggle by his touch.

And just within minutes you and Remus were on the floor in front of the fire naked. Remus was kissing your neck leaving love bites along your neck down to your chest, he pulled away and ran his hand between your legs before he met your entrance and slowly stuck two fingers in and went slow and steady in and out, making you moan and bite down on your bottom lip hard. He kissed you and pulled away positioned himself between your legs and looked down meeting your eyes asking for permission. You simply smiled and nodded wanting more. He pumped in and out at a steady speed so you can get used to it, moaning and pulling his hair he pumped in and out at a faster pace. You were moaning so loud you didn't realise you were scratching his back hard, you turn him over getting on top of Remus and going up and down at an accurate speed. He was gripping your hip tightly while you were moaning, you didn't realise you had scratch marks on your sides from him but you kept going until you finally felt a warm liquid enter inside you. You both moaned out loudly before you dropped down on his chest.

You and Remus laid like that for what seemed like forever until you both steadied your breathing, you looked up at Remus and kissed him lightly on the lips grinning like an idiot.

"I love you Remus." You said snuggling your head in between his neck.

"I love you too Y/N." He said wrapping his arms tightly around your waist pulling you into his chest. You smiled and fell asleep on his chest like that.

_______________________

I was however going to keep going with writing this, but I am clueless of what to write. So I'm just going to move onto the next person. Enjoy.~

-Rose Riddle. x