Feathered (Katya Zamolodchikova)

She brings her face closer to your own, torturously slow, until her forehead touches yours. Her skin is silky soft and her eyes a clean, crisp shade of blue. You watch her eyes shift from yours down to your mouth and she suddenly changes her pace, bringing her lips to yours in one quick second. She lingers for no longer than a few seconds before pulling away. Katya lets out an airy laugh, letting her long lashes flutter.

"Again," you breathe. This time you curl your hand around the back of her neck, tangling your fingers in her blonde hair and pulling her toward you.

Feeling bolder, you dare to part your lips as they press against hers. Katya takes your lead and moves her mouth with yours, achingly slow and sweet. You sigh into her, your other hand sliding to the small of her back to pull her body closer to yours. Thin hands cupped around your face, her thumbs carefully move across your soft cheeks. For the slimmest beat of a second, you can taste her as your tongue slips into her mouth. She pulls away, gently nudging you down onto the bed and settling herself between your legs. Her kisses move from your cheek to your jaw. You giggle as her lips meet your neck. You feel her smile warmly against your skin as you instinctively move your shoulder to block her from touching you any further.

She sits back up, a sweet grin across her face, and chuckles as you shed your top. A silent draft of air passes between the two of you before she leans back in and kisses down your chest, leaving hot smudges of red down your torso. Her lips softly graze the skin of your stomach and as you feel the wetness of her tongue, you can't stifle the second laugh that slips from your mouth. Katya lifts herself from you once again, resting her elbows on either side of you. She shoots you a sly grin before quickly and ever so lightly running a finger over your stomach. A shiver runs through you and you giggle, kicking your legs up beneath her.

"You're ruining the mood," you mumble through a helpless grin.

"I'm ruining the mood?" Katya raises a brow and chuckles. "You're the one who keeps," she takes a deep breath and mocks your laugh loudly.

You scoff. "I do not laugh like that."

"Oh, you don't?" Katya digs her fingers into the crook of your neck, no longer gentle enough to simply coax out a breathy laugh. You jump at the feeling and howl in laughter as her other hand strokes your waist, making you curl into a ball on the bed to shield yourself.

Pressing your face into the pillow in defeat, you breathe in sharply and try to catch enough air to speak.

"See?" she says, leaving hot kisses on the back of your neck. "You do laugh like that."

Imagine That: Drag Queen Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें