[C H A P T E R T W E N T Y T W O]

UNEDITED-- GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT STATEMENTS ARE PRESENT.

Shameless promotion: I have a new on-going story: Better, Best, and Byun Baekhyun~

[C H A P T E R T W E N T Y T W O]

He takes a look on Chanyeol's place again to see if he's already there. And he just saw Chanyeol giving Dara bottled water while smiling, he could see Chanyeol's lips moving and she's smiling back, looks like they're having a moment there.

But the thing that should have saw but didn't, was the ball falling real hard to him--- near his tummy, it's too late because when he looked at it, the ball already hit him... really hard.

A moment of silence occurred, no one moved everyone's shocked to what just happened, too scared to help Baekhyun since blood started to come out from his body though no one knows where, only Kai.

"BYUN! Fuck, Fuck, Fuck." Kai started to ran towards Baekhyun's unconscious body, not knowing what to do he look at Kyungsoo, asking for some help.

Dara's smiling expression changed to a shocked one and Chanyeol got curious why. 'Why is it so quiet? What happened?' And then he saw Baekhyun's unconscious body with blood coming out from it, he dropped the bottle that he's holding and rushed towards the boy but Kai and Kyungsoo already lifted Baekhyun up and walked to the exit door.

All of the people in his circle of friends ran behind the couple and when the scene finally sinks in to him, he followed too. But before leaving he told Dara to stay and rest.

He saw his friends riding their cars; well not all of them have one. So he did too, on his own car.

They made it to the hospital and Kai rushed to Dr. Kang's place in the said building, Kyungsoo just follow him with his body shaking. He wants to know the reason, he ask them both but he told them that if they took too long, he'll be the one who'll find the reason but  it looks like the fate's the one who gave him a little bit of it.

After him is the nine other men, they're all following Kai who just entered the elevator.

Kai come out when they reached the 5th floor and immediately entered the room in the left still carrying Baekhyun's body. His voice was shaking when he said the words 'Don't follow me' before entering the room.

Again, they're here on the hospital. Sitting in the chairs attached at the wall. The only different here is, Chanyeol is not mad but confuse, worrying like hell, and badly wants to go in to the room where Kai came in.

"Kai really knows what he should do and where to go... From the start, he knows something about Baekhyun that we didn't..." Suho suddenly stated. He doesn't know what's happening but he needs to know that his friend, Baekhyun is okay.

"... He did. Baekhyun chose to not to tell us except Kai. So, maybe if he needs someone to help him he has Kai..." Kyungsoo indirectly answered. It was just like yesterday when he's dying to know why and then this happened.

"Chanyeol... you really don't know anything?" Luhan confusedly asked. He knows that they're living in the same house and for him, it's impossible not to know any little details and he should have sensed that something's not right since this may or not be the first time...

"I... didn't...know...any...single...thing..." Chanyeol slowly replied, being shy of his answer because Kai knew better than he does--- oh wait. He didn't know anything.

"Let's just wait..."

Kris' words ended the voices and silence filled the atmosphere.

But it's taking too long and Chanyeol's curiosity and patience's is ending soon... Twenty minutes had passed and there's still no Kai coming out.