[C H A P T E R T W E N T Y S I X]

UNEDITED-- GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT STATEMENTS ARE PRESENT.

Shameless promotion: I have a new on-going story: Better, Best, and Byun Baekhyun~
[C H A P T E R T W E N T Y S I X]

At the other side of the place was a man crying hard. The tears he has been holding up started to fall. Baekhyun saw it all.

Baekhyun saw it all. He didn't hear what exactly they've been talking about but they kissed— and what hurts more is Chanyeol insisted the kiss. Chanyeol leaned on Dara and kissed her.

Chanyeol kissed Dara.

The kiss was so passionate and true. It made him think, the kiss they had back then, a while ago... Was it really passionate?

Was it really him Chanyeol was thinking as they kiss?

"I thought we have something... He made me feel and believe it... I was so stupid to realize it earlier..."

'You cared. I know it's true. But I'm stupid to realize that you only cared. That's it, nothing more nothing less.'

'The way he kissed me in the hospital, the way he treated me back then, when we're back home... I really thought that finally... we've have something special... something I want...'

Baekhyun thought as he run. Running through the hallway, he didn't even care when he bump to some students and send him some mean words.

Because it was nothing. Not as what Chanyeol made him feel. He is already broken from the beginning he thought he was finally putting up his self again... but now, he doesn't know.

He found an empty room, staying in the rooftop or school's garden is not hideous. Kai or someone might find him that easy.

He sat on the corner of the room, hug his knees and there he started to break down.

He can't be angry to Park Chanyeol. No, he actually can but he doesn't want to. He understands Chanyeol but not his self. He doesn't understand the fact of why he is stupid— so stupid.

Chanyeol's attitude towards him doesn't really change. It was him who assumed things.

"Aaah... You're so stupid... Why did you run? There's a baby inside your tummy... Can you stop being wrong all the time, Baek?" He said to his self as he cries...

"You're not living in a fantasy... Not everything could be in favor by you..."

Silence. It's awkward. After Chanyeol kissed Dara, he just awkwardly stands there not knowing what he should do next.

"So... What's your plan for Baekhyun?" It takes courage for Dara to ask that but she wants to know the answer... she needs to. It might her hurt more but she's already hurting so what's the matter?

"I know that he loves me too... I've been sending him signs that I love him so I'm hoping that he's feeling it or at least being confused..." Chanyeol answered shyly.

"Actions... they're not enough Chanyeol..." They're not enough... They are confusing... Because your actions towards me... I believed in them but they were all lies...

"I know. I know. I'm planning to confess soon... I just don't know how to do it..." It's true. Chanyeol courted Dara through text and they became an official couple through text. Wasn't it awesome?

Chanyeol was scrolling in his feed back then when he's attention was caught by this pretty girl. He didn't hesitate and stalked this girl's profile. He then fell in love. It didn't take days for him to have courage to introduce his self to her. After liking all her posts he immediately started a conversation with her.