Chapter12:D

Ready for this three-page chapter?!?!? I honestly give all my respect to the people who can write 10 page chapters.  

SO FUCKING SORRY FOR THE DELAY!! Hey, does anybody even read the authors notes? Huh. I do. 

And I have this giant ass bandaid on my finger, so sorry for any mistakes. 

Is this really already chapter 12? Huh. 

Song of the chapter: G.F.A. by BOTDF, JJ Demon, Nick Nasty, and Lady Nogrady. << New favourite song 

I'm listening to: The whole album of 'We Stitch These Wounds' by Black Veil Brides. <3 AND; All the Rage album by BOTDF cause I bought them both ;))

~~~____~~~Chapter 12~~~____~~~ 

Derek's POV 

The movie Sam and I decided to watch was terribly boring. Can you imagine what we did instead of actually watching it? Hehe... 

On the way home, we stopped to get ice cream. 

"What kind would you like?" The lady asked Sam and I. 

"Chocolate," Sam answered. 

"Well you're boring." I joked, while I ordered Cotton Candy. 

We sat down and he started licking the ice cream. Oh, the dirty thoughts in my mind. 

I swear I could watch him eat ice cream all day...  

Okay, Derek, get the dirty yet yummy thoughts out of your head.  

I smiled and looked down at my ice cream. 

"You're thinking dirty thoughts, aren't you?" Sam asked. I felt myself blushing. 

"Sorry! It's just... Well... Uh, anyway. Want to come over after this?" I asked, changing the subject. 

"Sure. Are you thinking of doing- 

"No! My mother's going to come home today. I want you to meet her." I cut him off, blushing even more. 

"Oh, okay. Sure then. And, Derek?" He asked. 

"Yes?" 

"Will you be my boyfriend?" 

"Of course," I was so happy right now I could run out of the shop and scream with joy. 

***** 

(A/N If you think this story is rushed, fuck you then. :D ) 

I opened the door to my house, with Derek next to me. 

"Mom! Are you home?" I called as we walked in the door. 

"Derek!" I heard my mother squeal from the living room. She rushed into the hallway to give me a huge hug. 

"And who's this?" She asked, looking over to Sam. 

"I'm his boyfriend," Sam answers her, before I can open my mouth. 

I liked the sound of boyfriend. 

"Ooh! And what's your name?" my mother  

"Sam" he replied. 

"Well, hi Sam, I'm Marilyn." She extended her hand, and Sam shook it. 

"So how was your trip?" I asked excitedly. 

"Amazing! I got many beautiful pictures, and I even painted some of the scenery. You boys want something to eat?" She asked. 

"No, mom, you must be tired. Go to sleep if you want. We won't burn the house down." I told her.