The Project [boyxboy]

Chp 1

***THIS STORY IS IN THE PROCESS OF BEING REDONE***

I woke up this morning, same as every morning. 6:24 AM exactly. Yes, that's what time my alarm is set for. 6:25 is too perfect. I hop into the shower before my mother has the chance to beat me to it. Letting the hot water beat down on my head, thinking what another horrible day this will be. Yes, I'm gay. And I do get made fun of and called names because of that. I have 1 best friend, Valerie, Also known as Val. She loves having me as a gay best friend as much as I love having her as a straight best friend. Anyway, you're probably wondering what my name is, right? It's Derek. So anyways, onto the story. I got out of the shower and fixed my brown hair in the mirror. Today I kind of felt like just leaving it messy, so that I did. I got out of the steamy, beige bathroom and went to pick some clothing from my bedroom closet. I had too many clothes to choose from. After about half an hour, I settled on a pink v-neck and a pair of black skinny jeans. Ooh, how gay of me. Teehee. I look at my phone to see that it is now 7:21, and I have a text from Val.

I'ma give you a ride to school. the text said

Awesome. Saves me 30 minutes of walking on a rainy day. Therefore, I finish getting ready.

**

I walk into school the same way every single day. My black and white checkered backpack slung over my shoulders, with Val walking proudly next to me giving the haters an evil glare. I wish I could do that. I'm too nice to give someone a glare; I can't even defend myself against the jocks. I'm too much of a wimp. Sigh. I put my stuff in my locker and headed to first period biology class with Mr. Jams. Biology's my worst subject. Sigh again. "Today we will be starting a new project that will require partners." Mr. Jams announced to the class. Ooh I'm going to have a biology partner? Exiting! I hope he's gay, too. I'm a little boyfriend deprived. "Okay, I will begin to pick your partners." He listed a few names, and I was listening carefully for my name. "Derek will be with Sam..." SAM?? SEXY SAM?? This must be a dream. As you may tell, by his name, he is damn sexy. This will be a great project.

~~~~~~

Whatdya think? hey? hey? my first story :)