Chapter 5

Chappie 5

“VAL! COME OVER, NOW!!” I almost shouted into the phone. Sam had just left my house, and I was still light headed from breathing too fast. Where was a paper bag when you need one?? “Why? Why? What happened?” She asked, “JUST GET OVER HERE! Oh, and you can sleep over if you want,” I told her.

Within 10 minutes, val showed up at my house, breathless with her backpack on her back. “What?! I ran over here, because my car’s out of gas. This better be good,” She told me.”SAM KISSED ME!” I blurted before I could stop myself. “He did WHAT?!” …. “You heard me!” I was still sort of panicking. “Well, yeah but really??!??” she asked, in disbelief. “yes, and I don’t know what to do! It’ll be so awkward on Monday, and for the rest of the project and, and.. hmph.” I whined. (A/N! I don’t care if anyone thinks the story is being rushed. If you don’t like it, then don’t read it!) Val just stood next to me in disbelief. I knew what was coming. The Boyfriend Bag! You’re probably like ‘umm… wtf is a boyfriend bag?’, right? WELL… It’s a bag Val and I created back in 8th grade when Val got dumped by her first boyfriend, and came over with a bag full of cheesy romance movies, tissues, nail polish (FOR HER! I swear!), a coupon for Ben & Jerry’s ice cream, and a few other things to keep one occupied for a whole weekend. Now you’re like ‘GENIOUS!’ Yes, yes we are.

“Aww. It’s going to be opkay, hun.” She said as she pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back. Calm down, I’m not crying. I don’t even know why we were pulling out the bag, its not like one of us were going through a break up. “Got the boyfriend bag still in your closet?” she asked. What did I tell you? I know her too well. “Of course! I’ll go get it.” I told her, “and I shall go get the ice cream from your freezer.”

I went up the stairs to my room, and into my closet. The Boyfriend Bag was basically a pink ‘Hello Kitty’ bag (She picked it, not me!!) like the ones you buy at the grocery store for 99 cents. Who knows where she got it. After bringing it back down stairs, I sat on the couch to wait for Val and the ice cream. Mmm… Ice cream. Chocolate, no less. EVEN BETTER. Anywhores, (*STOLEN!*) Val was even nice enough to put it in bowls with delicious chocolate syrup and pink candy sprinkles on top. I knew she was my best friend for a reason.

“Hey, can I see your laptop for a second?” she asked out of nowhere. “Ummm… sure…” I handed the black shiny laptop to her. “thanks” she replied quietly as she started typing soething in Google.Apperently, she wanted to listen to The Situation by Escape the Fate, when Ronnie was still in the band.

Val and I always laugh at the first part :

“Hello, Thurman! Its your first day of school!

Aw, mom! You know I’m not like the other kids. I’m weird *screams* and my pants are too tight.”

We always bursted out laughing, and danced like morons for the rest of the song.

“Situations are irrelevant now.

She loves the way that I tease,

I love the way that she breathes”

I don’t know what I’d do without Val.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN!! thanks.