Chapter 3

Chapter 3

The movie we ended up watching wasn't that scary, but we didn't mind. We had popcorn, chips, gummy worms, and a whole bunch of other junk food. It's crazy how we aren't fat, considering we do this every weekend, and sometimes thorough the week. Val and I burst out laughing when all the cliché stuff happens in the movies. Like when the murderer jumps out of somewhere when 'you least expect it'. Right. I'm pretty sure that even a three year old could tell what's going to happen in the movie. Sorry, never meant for that to turn into a rant. Anywhooo... Once the movie ended. It was about 10:30 pm. Neither of us wanted to go to bed yet (can you blame us?), So we played a lame game of truth or dare. We both kept picking truth. "What do you think will happen between you and Sam, before the project is over?" she asked me as a truth. "Well... I'm hoping that he thinks I'm so sexy that he'll turn gay just for me. You know, because I have that affect on people." She laughs. It was my turn to ask. The questions I always ask were lame. "Hmmm... Do you think that you'll fail the biology project?" I asked. See? Lame. "Really? A school question? Ummm... I hope not. Anyway... If you're going to be no fun... Then we shall watch The Big Bang Theory. I've got the whole firs season!" She told me. "Sounds good to me." I reply. So for the rest of the night, we laughed while watching the show.

~~

I woke up at 11 when Val nudged me. "Hey. Its eleven. Wake up, sleepy head." She kept shaking me. "Ugh." I replied with a groan, barely opening my eyes. Val still looked tired, I guess she would, considering how late - or early, I guess - we went to bed at. I closed my eyes again. "That's it." Val said, getting up. Oh, no. THE LIGHT!!! AAAHHH!!! NOOO!!!! She flicked the switch, and the light burned my eyes "AHH!! MY EYES!! THEY BUUUURN!!" I yelled, shielding my eyes with my arms. Maybe I was just a little bit overdramatic... Nah. Val was laughing slightly. "Oh, Derek. Okay. Get up. Start getting ready," she told me. "Only if you buy me some gummy worms." I say, as my eyes got used to the light. I looved gummy worms. "Fine. But you've got your date today," I sigh. "Val, really? It's not a date, just a project. No romance there at all," I said, trying to sound confident, but really, we both knew that I hoped for it to end up as something more than a date.

~~

Imam finish the next chapter today... it shall be the "date". Mua ha ha ha.