Chapter 2

A/N: so im seeing how this is going, I posted it on Quizazz and got a lot of fans. Comment and stuff please? I wanna know how im doing :(

Chapter 2

                All I could think about for the rest of biology class was how lucky I was to be paired with Sam. I am wondering now if he is gay or not. I’m very boyfriend deprived. The last boyfriend I had was a guy named Craig back in freshman year. It didn’t end well. I kept trying to break up with him nicely, but he kept insisting that we were still together. That lasted for about a week, and then finally I got fed up and humiliated him publically. He finally gave up, scared that I would do something else. Anywhooo… After biology was math, which was terrible, because Mrs. Marion’s class was on the complete other side of the building. Like seriously. I’m pretty sure it couldn’t be any more inconvenient for anyone.

On the way to math class, I was almost halfway there when Sam stopped me. “Hey, can I have your number? I mean, for biology. Not… well you know.” He added the last part quickly. “Haha, sure,” I gave it to him quickly and kept walking. I was surprised when I neared the door, because normally I can’t even go from one class to another without getting shoved into a locker and called ‘fag!’ NOO!! I jinxed it! What was I thinking! Quick! What do you do to stop a jinx? Throw salt over your left shoulder? Knock on wood? That’s it. I quickly knocked on a door and left. Mua ha ha some people will be like WTF? Is that that ninja knocking on the doors again? Hehe. Evil I am. Luckily, I did make it Mrs. Marion’s math class without the shoving. The wood thing worked. I sat next to Val, as usual. She tried to ask me questions about Sam, but the bell rang before I could answer. Yay, saved by the bell. “After school. You will answer my questions, Derek Lane. I’m coming over, by the way. After school, I mean.” She told me before Mrs. Marion walked in. “All right. Get out yesterday’s homework.” We all did. The rest of math went by quickly, with once again, un-surprisingly, Sam on my mind.

As promised, Val came over after school. She also threw questions at me like they were time bombs. “Do you think he’s gay?” and, “Do you think he’s hot?” and many, many more questions along those lines.  I answered them truthfully. “No, I don’t think he’s gay; yes I think he’s hot” etc. After Val was satisfied with my answers, she suggested we watch a movie. “Sure, Horror or chick?” I ask, getting my wallet out of my bag. “Hmm,” Val wonders, stroking her chin as if she had a beard or moustache. I chuckle. “Horror,” she replies after pretending to have been in deep thought. Yay. I love horror movies. I love the feeling of being scared. “All right. Shall we?” she asks close to the door holding out her arm for me to link with. “We shall,” I say grabbing her arm.

On the way to the movie store, I got a text. It read:

Hey, Its Sam. Wanna meet at one of our houses tmrw for the project?

I squealed with excitement. “What?! What?!” Val asks me, with curiosity. “Sam asked me if we wanted to go to one of our housed tomorrow!” I replied, excited. “ No way!! That’s awesome! Wait, there goes my plans of coming over. Oh, well! Tomorrows Saturday! That’s right! I’ll just come over closer to lunch. NO! invite him over at like, um, three. Then kick him out at, uh, five? And then I’ll come over and then you can tell me all the details! I’m genius.” I laugh, because she comes over at least once a day. If she’s not at my house, I’m at hers. I do have to admit, though, Her plan was pretty smart. “Val, you’re so smart! Okay, I’ll text him back now.”

Derek: Yeah, sure. Come to my house at, say 3 tmrw?

Sam: Sure.

I texted him my address before continuing the rest of the night with Val.