Chapter 4

Thabks for reading! Vote/COMMENT/fan, thanks!

Chapter 4

Sam arrived at my house at about 3, as promised. He wore a dark blue shirt with black skinnies. Sexy. Val had already gone home, but I almost had to shove her out the door, she was so reluctant to leave. Just as Sam walked in, my text tone for Val came on. The song? S my D by Blood on the Dance Floor. I searched frantically for my phone as the lyrics were playing and my face got red

“SUCK MY DICK!

POP IT OUT LIKE LIPSTICK,

RAZOR SHARP EYELASHES

NOW MY FASHION JUST THRASHES

IN DEATH STAR BLACK!”

I found my phone in my shoe. Why did I put it there again? Oh, yeah. I have no pockets. Sam stood there, in the doorframe awkwardly, staring at me like I was kind of going crazy. WHY MUST THAT SONG BE SO ADDICTING?? WHYYYY???!!! I coughed. “Umm… We can go up to my room.” I said, making this whole situation even more awkward. “Uh, yeah, sure,” He replied. We went up the stairs, and down the hall into my cream-ish coloured room, and we both plopped on my bed as I read the text that val sent me.

Val: How’s it goiing?

Really? That’s it?! WHAT?!

Derek: Well, he walked into the door and “Suck my dick” by botdf started blasting out of my phone when you texted me. Thanks. You can like feel the awkwardness now.

HAHAHA.FEEL THE GUILT!! I put my phone on vibrate, hoping that Val wouldn’t text me again. “Umm… Anyways…” I tried to clear the awkward silence. Not working out so well. “Uh, yeah… Nice place you got here.” Way to start a conversation, Sam. “Thanks, my mom’s responsible. She’s in Peru for a week, for buisness. She’s a photographer, along with a chef, and an artist,” Great. We were having an actual conversation now. “Wow, your mom’s pretty busy.” Okay, awkward again. “Yeah.” I shift on my bed so that I was facing him more. Either way, it was awkward and we both knew it. I looked up, into his green eyes to find him staring straight at me. (Cliché, right?) And, as if to complete the moment, we both start leaning in and my heart started to beat faster. Closer, closer, until our lips were almost touching. Holy mother of Spongebob and Patrick! We were going to kiss! Oh my – RING! RING! His phone started ringing. GOD DAMN CLICHÉ MOMENTS!!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?!? That’s it. I officially want to curl up in a ball, in the corner of my room and get stabbed with a god darn pitchfork. WHY ME??? Sam’s face flushed as he answered his phone. “Hello?” I was eavesdropping on his conversation. He he he. I felt evil.

~~

<<<<< SAM’S  POV>>>>>

“Hello?” I answered my phone, while stepping into the hallway of Derek’s house.  “DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?!” my dad yelled into the phone. “Umm, yeah, 3:30.” I replied, with a sigh, because I knew that Derek could hear our conversation. “Don’t get smart with me, you fag. I want you home I want you home at 4 o’clock sharp. You hear me, boy?” My dad’s religious. Somehow, he found out I was gay, and started hating me. It sucks crap. Well, better go tell Derek I have to leave.

~~

<<<<< BACK TO DEREK’S POV>>>>

I jumped away from the door as he hung up. His dad’s a hater? Wow. That must suck. My mom was super excited when I told her. She, Val and I even went out for supper. It was great. “Listen, um, I don’t know if you overheard my call, but I have to go.” What do I say? Do I let him know that I did hear? No? Yes? AHH!! “Yeah, sorry. It was kind of hard not to hear. I’m really sorry.” I said, again, awkwardly. “Naw it’s cool. I’m used to it.” He replied as we walked down the stairs towards the front door. “Really, if—“I was cut off by Sam’s lips pressing to mine. Holy King Neptune of Bikinni Bottom, he tasted good. His tongue licked my bottom lip as I opened my mouth. Our tongues wrestled for a minute, and my hand found its way to the back of his neck. Grasping his hair, I pulled him as close as possible. I moaned slightly as I gave in and let him dominate my mouth. Sam pulled away, breathless. “See you Monday?” He asked, panting. “Yeah,” I breathed as he left my house. Ohmy. What will Val say about this? I pulled my phone out to text her to come over

~~

DON’T HATE ME!! im a terrible writer, I know. But COMMENT if you want me to continue!! I thank the people who have commented. LONGEST CHAPTER YET! I think. 849 words! Not much, but it’s like… late. I’m tired. ENJOY!!