Chapter11<3

OMFG <3 can't believe it! This story is number 764 on Teen Fiction! Eek... that makes me soso excited. Yes, I'm a noob. So what? Lmfao. Thanks everybody :) Comment? Vote? Fan? Like? Please? Love you all :D

And: Does anyone else think that Sam kind of has no personality? Or is it just me? Maybe I'll go into his head for a bit. Sounds good.

Song of the Chapter: Whoa! By brokeNCYDE... because xJackSkeletonX got me addicted to it.

Song I'm listening to: Ashley by Escape the Fate and The Final Episode (Lets change the Channel) by Asking Alexandria <3 <I love the lyrics to that song. And Yo, Ho! By BOTDF <33333

Chapter11.

After Jay told us he was bi, I was relieved. I kind of liked him. Just as a friend, though. He was a cool guy. He left a few hours later, along with Val. Leaving me home alone.

I sat down on the leather couch in the living room, staring at a blank TV.

"What to do?" I asked the empty house. Maybe I could text Sam.

~~~~~~~~SAM'S POV~~~~~~~~~

I was lying down on my bed, staring at the white ceiling when I got a text from Derek.

Helooooo I'm bored wanna do something? See a movie? I dunno.

I chuckled while my fingers pressed the keys.

Hey. Sure, we bussing there?

Seeing as none of us had a car, and it wasn't that far of a walk from my house to his, then to the nearest bus stop. He only lived about a ten minute walk from here.

Yepp, see you in 10.

I grabbed my phone and my wallet and I was heading to the door.

"I'm leaving!" I called to a most likely passed-out father, and I was out the door.

I plugged a pair of earphones into my phone and played songs off of Youtube on full volume.

"Oh my God!

Oh My God!

If only he knew,

If only he knew,

If only he knew about the without the bullshit and the lies.

We could have saved him.

They could have saved me."

Danny Worsnop's voice (From Asking Alexandria) screamed into my ears.

That was one of my favourite songs.

"But instead I'm here drowning in my own fucking mind,

And I'll be damned if you're the death of me."

I was about halfway to Derek's.

"Oh my God!

Oh my fucking God!

The tears that stain my cheek must make me look weak.

I wear them proud!"

I got a few glares from people as they walked past me. I, as usual, ignored them. Fuck the haters.

Just a few more minutes until I finally reached Derek's.

"You need a doctor baby, you scared?

You need a doctor baby, you scared?

You need a doctor baby, you scared?"

I had finally reached Derek's house.

(AN: That's right. The song stretched out to 10 minutes long ;) lmfao..its 4:02, actually.)

After knocking on the door, Derek answered and let me in.

"Why hello, Sam. Is that short for anything? Samuel, maybe?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah. Samuel." I personally thought it was the worst name in the books.

"Aww, poor Samuel doesn't like his name." he made a fake pout.

"Har har. Let's go." I motioned at the door.

Derek closed the door and we started walking to the bus stop at the end of his block.

I grabbed his hand, earning a smile from him. He really looked cute. His dark brown hair was hanging slightly over his eyes.

A kick with his friends walked past us, yelling "Fags!" making Derek look upset, and I felt his grip loosen on my hand.

"Ignore them." I mumbled, tightening my grip on his hand.

He looked up and smiled at me.

*

I'm soso sorry -__- I feel bad, because my chapters are never ever that long. And it takes me like a week to update. Next one will be longer. And this one was uneventful. Legit. It sucked. I'm sorry, and I promise that the next one will be at least three pages </3 I promise. I neverr break my promises :D lol