Chapter 15: I Gotta Change It Up

Start from the beginning

Behind my house there is a little alleyway that connects my street and the street right next to his. Right across from my backyard is this old white lady with one of those small feisty dogs. It is always barking when someone is in the alley.

Two minutes later the dog started barking and I knew he was here. I opened the back door cautiously and walked to the gate door.

When I heard footsteps I called out for him.

" Damien!" I loudly whispered

" Yeah, I'm here"

I unlocked the door and opened it he walked in wearing sweatpants and a white tee shirt. I've never seen Damien wear something so plain, he always have some type of designer wear on or jewelry on, but he was just bumming it.

I shrugged off the thought and lead him to the door.

" Be careful when you go up the stairs" he nodded and we walked to the stairs.

We gotta make it through 12 stairs, 12 of em

I stepped on the edge of the steps as I went up. I held my breath as I made my way upstairs.

10
11
12!

I exhaled as we made it to the top. We got lucky.

I walked to my bedroom and flopped down on my bed as he closed the door behind us.

" Now that we are here" I rubbed my forehead from the sweat that formed
" What do you want?"

" I told you I wanted to see you" he sat down next to me.

" You know we have school tomorrow right? You could've waited till then" I said

" Yeah, but, I was missing you" he leaned towards me but I stood up.

" I'm going to sleep" I walked to the door and locked it

" Good night" I walked around to the other side of the bed and laid down.

I felt him lift the blankets up and lay down next to me. He wrapped his arm around my stomach and pulled me closer to him.

I rolled my eyes at him and closed my eyes.

" Wake up" he whispered in my ear making me jump.

" Leave me alone Dame" I said lowly

A couple of minutes later he started kissing on my neck making me cringe.

I turned around and looked at him like he was crazy, which he is. He smiled and pulled me even closer.

" Dame, I'm trying to sleep" I stuck my bottom lip out.

" I don't care" he leaned over and gave me five quick peaks. He leaned over and kiss me but this time his lips lingered on mine.

His hand traveled down to my butt and he gave it a squeeze. I gasped at his action and he took that opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth.

I panicked a little, I never did this before. Hoping i was doing something right I rubbed my tongue on top of his.

He released and started to leave trails of kisses down to my neck. He got to the side of my neck, under my jaw. He pushed one of my braids back and started sucking on my neck.