Gotta Make It Through

Not edited, please don't forget to comment and vote! Trigger warning: Stillbirth, talks of a stillbirth.

Enjoy! :)

The door to their temporary but already homey bedroom slammed open, Louis running in with his alpha after him already tearing his clothes apart. Their bags were loaded with everything they had stolen that night from wealthy but stupid alphas looking for a quick fuck. Too bad they weren't going to get it from Louis whose lips were already attached to Harry's in a passionate kiss. His one and only alpha.

Harry pushed him down on the bed crawling over him, nipping on the skin of his neck and pausing when he noticed it, always annoying him to no end. He grabbed his shirt and wiped away the make up covering Louis' bond mark he had made two years ago when they had bonded during Louis' heat. A lot had happened since then, some good things and some bad which they almost never talked about anymore.

With the make up gone, Louis' mark was in full display for Harry to see, to admire how pretty it was to him. He averted his eyes from it admiring Louis' body, running his fingers from the mark down his collarbones to his stomach, leaving goosebumps behind. He placed his hands on his hips, gripping them tightly before sliding them down feeling the smooth warm skin. His thighs had been and would always be one of Harry's favorite things about Louis, but his tummy, he absolutely adored. Loved the small pudge that Louis had never been able to get rid of even after almost two years, when he had been left empty handed after months of waiting. Harry nor Louis liked to think about it, but sometimes it was hard not to.

He continued admiring Louis' body until the omega was writhing on the bed begging with his eyes to be touched, for Harry to get him off just the way he knew how to. Harry smirked taking his sweet time, touching Louis everywhere but where he desperately wanted to be touched. He spread Louis' legs apart, getting in between them as soon as Louis had spread them as far as they would go. The moment he had walked through the door, he knew just how wet Louis already was. But nothing could compare to the way he was leaking now, always eager to please him, always eager to be pleased.

"Harry..." Louis whispered, his hand sliding down from where he was playing with his nipples to his stomach then cock.

He wrapped his hand around it stroking a few times before Harry was pushing his hand away, and replacing it with his own. Louis moaned when he felt Harry's cock against his own, his hand stroking them both at the same time he felt him pushing two fingers inside of him. He pumped them in and out of him, his mouth drowning every breathy moan Louis was releasing.

"Please, Ha- Harry please." Louis begged, already losing his mind for what was to come.

"Shh, soon darling. You have to be patient." Harry teased, adding one more finger then another one making Louis scream when he hit his prostate dead on.

Louis' scream was cut off when Harry leaned down and kissed him, licking around his smooth lips until Louis was kissing back just as eagerly. His dainty fingers pulling on Harry' hair just the way the alpha liked it, it turned him on when Louis pulled on it or the simple act of scratching his back until he was bleeding. In turn, he loved to fuck Louis until his hole was raw, until Louis was screaming. But most of the time, he made love to him, sweet and gentle just like his omega deserved it.

Louis pulled Harry's head back by his hair and looked him in the eye feeling like he was about to explode, "Fuck, Harry now!" He ordered before he was kissing him again.

He wrapped his legs around Harry's waist locking his ankles together when he felt the tip of his cock at his entrance, getting desperate when Harry was still teasing. He let go of his hair and placed his hands on his ass pushing it towards him finally getting what he had been craving all night long. A night filled with messy hand jobs in between robberies had him begging, almost salivating for Harry's knot.