BOLD: Epilogue

I realized I haven't wrote the epilogue to BOLD :-) o o ps
kINDLY PLAYS Wherever You Go: Charlene Soraia iN THE BG
ーーー

Remember the plane that took off to the U.S? The plane Youngjae was on?

Everyone knew about Youngjae's ticket to America and texted him good luck plus in their mind since he had turned off his phone when he arrived at the airport. Also he wouldn't be filled with regrets and more pain.

Jungkwan, Mark, and Jaebum knows what plane that is going to America but little did Jaebum know what really happened.

Of course, Mark and Jungkwan told no one.

The day Jungkwan and Mark found out, they were the first to be the most distant and cruel. They got angry easily and drank till they ended up in the hospital. They felt like Youngjae lied to them but at the same time didn't.

Jaebum and the others were pondering in what the hell happened to the duo. Nearly half a day after Youngjae's departure, they were alright but became a mess after. They all assumed it was how they deal with their sadness.

But wasn't it such an exaggeration?

To react this way seeing a friend leave to another country?

Unless it was real and needed act.

Jaebum walked in the bar that late night. He took responsible for Jungkwan and Mark behavior and he feels highly irritated. Walking over to the drinking duo, he snatches their drink and he was greeted with indignant looks.

"What's with you two? Ever since that day you shut everyone out and been a complete asshole. Mind telling me before I really kill you?"Jaebum said, the threat making the drunk males scoff.

"We'll tell you. I think I'm done mourning."

"Mourning?"

Jungkwan eludes the look of concern and panic and feels the older redhead pulling at him so they can force gaze.

"Yah, Jungkwan—"

"It's my family problem. Don't worry."

Jaebum sighs and pulls Mark and Jungkwan out the bar after paying.

• — •

The next day, Mark and Jungkwan returned to their normal selves and everyone was astonished. The duo pretended their animal-like behavior never existed which made the others fret.

Concurrently, the whole group, excluding Mark and Jungkwan were gathered at the park, holding bouquets of flowers since they were instructed to buy flowers; specifically white flowers.

When Mark and Jungkwan walked towards the massive group, the first to speak was Jungkwan. His announcement wasn't a familiar and amiable greeting but rather a proclamation that rocked everyone to hell and deeper, if possible.

It was a straight-forward speech that no one believe but when they stared into his dark orbs, the truth was written there as his spoken words. To add more evidence, Mark pulled up a new article from his phone and everyone read the headlines.

"You guys remember that plane? You remember that date?"Mark speaks softly, his voice starting to crack.

No one responded.

Jaebum knew he was trembling badly because everyone was looking at him mostly. When they tried to touch him, he flinched away or they didn't know what to do to soothe the redhead.

This news affected him the most.

And it was the truth.

His heart was beating, but not in a good way that Youngjae made him felt. It was a slow and brutal pound that made his breath disappear from his lungs. It made him so weak everywhere and. . . . .

And what?

It was fucking officially over.

"I'm sorry. Youngjae didn't make to America. His plane had a turbulence issue and it crashed somewhere in the Pacific. No survivors were found. . .Youngjae is dead."

'I love you. I love you. I love you.'Jaebum can hear Youngjae chanting his love for him in his mind.'Good-bye.'

And everything finally shattered.

LMAO SIKE.

Youngjae had a successful flight to America. He kept his promise with Jaebum.

Youngjae was going to return to Jaebum.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
I was planning to write a spin-off/chronicle of one of the OCS: Jungkwan :-) since he's everyone fav character ig cause captain of the 2jae ship lmao

who knows
anticipate the second book and my other 2jae stories