Chapter 6

Sighs.

That's what Youngjae has been doing lately. His health was alright but his mind wasn't. So much thinking made him kept sighing and drink coffee and tea a lot.

Youngjae was healthy on Monday, but he still didn't attend school, deciding to finish his section of the project. Eventually he did, but he had no idea what he planned to do for the rest of the day.

Mark had decided to come over with his assignments later in the day. The two were able to catch up on missing work and news. Currently, they were in the living room, laughing to the fullest.

"No way!"Youngjae giggled and held his aching sides.

"It's true! Like Yugyeom just stood up from his seat and—"

Mark couldn't finish his sentence and both were hitting the ground to enhance the laughing session. Their imaginations and funny stories had entertained Youngjae's sour mood. Both realized it had gotten late.

"Damn, didn't realize we could laugh so much and time could fly by."Mark sighed, managing to control himself before dying of laughter.

"Same."Youngjae stretched and ordered all his completed homework into his backpack and gathered their garbages and throwing it away.

"Ready for tomorrow?"Mark asked.

"Sure, I guess I am."Youngjae responded, dropping on the sofa before turning to face his friend who gave him a smile.

"Don't worry. I'm sure it will be fine."Mark patted Youngjae's shoulder and stood up, dusting off any excess food."I'll see you tomorrow then, okay?"

The brunette nodded and watched his friend exit his house. He pondered if things will be better between him and —

"Ah, forget, the stupid JB won't care. I'll just help him with his stupid project."

• — •

Youngjae walked down the halls, letting his eyes land on the correct classroom. He had asked the counselors where Jaebum was. He had to restrain from saying the horrible nickname he had gave the redhead.

Upon of finding the class, Youngjae took a breath and pushed open the door. He was greeted by a paper airplane. Groaning in pain, he cussed at whoever did that. Peeking, he immediately squeaked and was glad the paper airplane pecked his eye.

He didn't want to witness Jaebum making-out with some random chick.

It made him cringe and wanted to scream. Instead, the brunette declined the helping hand quickly and bolted out the room before anyone could ask if he had any serious injures.

Meanwhile in the classroom. . . .

"JB!"Jackson shouted.

Jaebum and the girl broke off their kiss and the redhead covered his lips with the back of his hand and made his way towards the Hong Kong male.

"You did realize Youngjae came, right?"

"He did? What the hell for?"Jaebum asked.

"Oh, I don't know. Weren't you working on something together?"Jackson reminded him, hinting to Jaebum what he meant.

Jaebum didn't respond but sighed."If the teacher returns, tell him I went out to the office."The auburn haired male snatched his notebooks and left the ecstatic classroom.

• — •

Finding Youngjae was difficult, but oddly for Jaebum, he found the younger less than three tries. Pushing open the rooftop door, he walked gingerly around and tried to search for brown locks and a cute-face kid.