Chapter 1O

Silence.

That's what it's been the whole week for the both of them. Ever since Jaebum saved Youngjae from his exes, they didn't say anything. Although, Youngjae thanked him.

The feeling of sorrow and loneliness remained inside them whenever they saw one another and recalled their last memories together. It was vivid, idiotic, but most importantly fun.

They didn't know that their hatred for each other was something they could end up to love with entertainment. The days for them became slower and not that ecstatic.

Sure, the redhead was invited to many parties, kissed by and given some to people, went clubbing, but he never felt that sensation of being alive. The brunette did had peace, but it wasn't the right one. It wasn't the type where you can settle down, knowing your enemy was losing or enjoying the competition as yourself.

The past event seem to impact them and it they couldn't believe they felt guilty. Not pranking each other but for not making up and becoming friends. Again.

The pain hurt Youngjae twice. On the other hand, Jaebum felt unnecessary pain now that he recalled all his childhood memories with Youngjae and the past weeks. Who knew something worth remembering can end so quickly.

When they pass one another in the halls, secret glances were exchanged and the look that says,"Please do something stupid so we can fight each other again."

But there was no courage in their actions nor words. They were silent.

In their mind, they only said,'If only we could return to the past. Say the right words and continue our reckless plans. . . Maybe we could've been something else.'

Their friends felt overly concerned when they saw how the guys were acting. They weren't themselves. Instead of Jaebum being wild and playboy like: he was impassive and always throwing glares. As for Youngjae, when he could be smiling brightly like the sun and laughing; he was finding it hard to breathe and never said much nor laugh loud.

Who knew that their egotistical and funny moments could end so instantly before they could continue it and enjoy every second of it.

When they went home, they knew they had a new goal. Jaebum: Move on and be happier. Return to his previous self before Youngjae entered his life and began screwing it up; bringing so much delighted memories. Youngjae: Trying to forget his lovable childhood friend and forget about the affair between him and Jaebum, no matter how satisfying the moment was.

Returning to school the next day, Jaebum was himself. Everyone was happy to have their playboy back. Again, the redhead had to his charming smile and flirty personality. Youngjae was overjoyed. His laugh was ever so contagious and he was the group's joker.

But were they really true?

No.

Forcing themselves to feel a certain emotion everyday was just killing them and they didn't have the nerve to find each other and hug it out. They wanted the other one to make a 'mistake' and return to their daily pranking. They wanted to feel more sentient.

But it seems like that emotion doesn't exist in their life.

And so from that day forward, Jaebum and Youngjae never said a word to each other.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Ah, short chapter ! sorry for this angst

You're probably thinking, this is the end? Yes, it is. I told you I was writing an angst book and BOLD is one of it.

I did mention how I was stuck and how my plot is like eh. So I decided to end it right here.

So N0T APRIL FOOLS. Keyword: N0T.

Excuse any mistakes, I'll fix them later.