Chapter 26 : The End

LISTEN TO Always by Yoon Mirae ,K GOOD
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Jaebum was panting as he pushed through people to get to the third floor.

"Sorry! Excuse me!"Jaebum shouted and hurried up the stairs, ignoring the strangers look on their face. He feels as if his life depended on this moment and he can feel those tears already.

Seeing the number three on hanging on one part of the building, his heart stopped and hurried even more till he was in the middle, his inquistive orbs searching for the flight to America.

And.

There.

Stood.

His.

Love.

Choi Youngjae.

When I see you, everything stops
I don't know since when

Jaebum's throat is super dry and his legs began to help him walk towards Youngjae who's staring up to the ceiling and around him. And finally their gaze meets. The look of shock is written all over the brunette's face.

One day, you came to me like a dream
You shook my heart
I knew it was destiny

Jaebum remembers when he met Youngjae as a kid. It was back in kindergarten. They were shoved into one another on accident during recess and they began talking, their friendship growing. Their feelings? When did it happen? It all happened during when he realized when the brunette was going away.

I love you.
Are you listening?
Only you
Close your eyes

When Jaebum and Youngjae looked at each other during senior year after so long, those hidden emotions were pouring out but they were too scared to notice it.

Your love came scattered with the wind
Whenever, wherever you are

The day, Jaebum had snatched Youngjae's jaw and forced them to lock eye-contact. It was the day the young boy saved him from his friends wild night out. That was the day they had a study session and he never felt so relieved.

How did I come to love you?
I tried pushing you out but my heart recognizes you
Oh love, love, love

Youngjae had tried to avoid hanging out with Jaebum due to him slacking in Biology. But when the redhead asked him out, his mind made him run but his heart made him agree because, his feelings existed.

I love you
Are you listening?
Only you
Close your eyes

When Jaebum teased Youngjae about kissing. That was when their heart beat could be heard in their ears, their mind screaming to just do it already but the older boy was just afraid. Youngjae just waited.

Even if everything changes, this won't change
You are my, I am your love

When they shared their first kiss on the first date and confessed their love. It was now clear. They were finally happy.

But are they at this moment? With Youngjae's ticket to America and Jaebum's breaking heart that was close to being fixed.

As they neared one another, Youngjae smiled softly at him. Jaebum can barely grin. The redhead just let his tears fall and the brunette pulls him in comforting hug. It's been forever. They missed the feeling of having their arms around each other and that familiar warmth.