'Well that's not creepy or anything.' She said flipping the card over to see if anything was written on the back. The reality hit her. Tony didn't send them, and she had no idea who did. Picking the flowers up, she dropped them in the large bin behind the reception desk. She would throw them in the dumpster when she left for the day. She walked back to her desk, feeling like she needed a hot shower. She sat down at her desk and stared off into space. Who was A? She didn't think she knew anyone whose name started with A, she searched her memories and could find nothing that could clue her in to who had sent the flowers.

The phone started ringing breaking her from her thoughts. Picking it up still distracted she forgot to say the shop jingle. Instead she said. 'Hello?'

'I'm sorry,' said a women's voice. 'I think I have dialled the wrong number.'

Maddison cleared her through, 'No, this is Maddison Banks from lost and found. Is that who you were looking for?'

'Are you the women you can find anything, or anyone?' The women asked sounding unsure.

'That's me, how can I help you?' The women started crying on the other end of the phone, Maddison sat forward in her seat worried. 'Are you alright?'

'No, it's my daughter.' The women hiccupped 'She hasn't been home for three days, I called the police, but they haven't found her. I just want my baby to come home,'

Maddison's heart broke for the women, she wondered why Tony hadn't come to see her about this missing girl. Then again it was a big city he may not even know about it. She picked up a pencil. 'Where was your daughter last seen?'

'She was last seen leaving her school to walk home.'

'Was anyone walking with her?'

'No, she was alone.'

'What school does she attend?'

'Gratton School for girls.' She sniffled. 'Can you help me? Can you find my baby?'

'Listen Mrs....?'

'Carla, Carla Brent.'

'Mrs Brent, can you come down to my office? I need to get a few details from you, and if you could bring a recent picture of your daughter.'

'And you will find her?' She asked sounding desperate.'

Maddison licked her lips, she didn't want to promise anything even though she was fairly certain she could find her daughter. 'Than I will do everything I can do to find her for you.'

The women started crying again. 'Bless you, thank you. I will come right now.' The women disconnected the call before Maddison could tell her the address, she hoped that the women already had it. Maddison opened the draw beside her desk to prepare all the paperwork the women would need to fill out.

'Busy day?' Tony asked standing at her office door.

She looked up surprised to see him there, she didn't hear the bell jingle when he entered. 'Hey.' She said smiling at him. 'I didn't hear you come in.'

'You looked like you were deep in thought.'

She stood from her seat and leaned against her desk. 'Just organising myself. What's up?'

He leaned against the door frame, putting his hands in his pockets. 'I said I would be stopping by, last night.'

'Right.' She said remembering him telling her that when she got out of his car. She couldn't believe that was only the night before. It had seemed like forever, what with her going out again with Gabe and tracking Lucifer. 'Sorry I guess I'm a little out of it at the moment.'