Chapter 12

,,Elena." He says on the phone as the brunette puts it to her ear and she remarks that his voice was different on the cell phone.

,,Hey." She says,smiling at the sound of his voice. ,,Cass,what's wrong?" She walks on the street,with her heels clicking anxiously on the ground.

,,Turn around." He demands and she turns,with the biggest grin at the sight in front of her. Castiel was up on the Mystic Falls's clock tower,waving at her.

,,Had to make a show,right?" She whispers in the phone and hears Castiel giggle.

,,Coming up here? Want me to get you?" He asks and before Elena ends her nod,she wakes on the tower.

,,Wow,it's really high." She notices and starts shivering.

,,Come on,take my jacket." He puts his trench coat around her shoulders,careful to keep her away from the edge.

,,Thank you,Cass. Such an angel." She says and Castiel chuckles,looking at the sky.,,Have you talked to Dean yet?" She yanked,and Castiel just sighed,looking at the million stars lighting the sky.

,,No. Don't you know Dean? He'll jump straight to it." Elena and Castiel talked after they met and clarified everything. But they still hesitated to talk to Dean. He can get really mad sometimes. Well,Elena wanted to make sure first that Cass won't say a word about her vampire ex-boyfriend to Dean,knowing he won't hesitate in killing him. It was not worth it.

,,Cass,can I ask you something?" Castiel simply nods and looks back at her in wonder.

,,Everything is a lot to take in. Definitely too much,and I think I know enough for now. But I wanted to ask about Dean..." Cass looks her up and clearly holds in another sigh. He wants to say something,but holds his breath and purses his lips again. "I can see clearly that he's broken. What happened to him?"

"It's complicated." Cass said it in a deep voice,sighing. "Dean went through a lot of things that affected him. He tries not to show it,but it's easy to see."

Elena felt more than pity for Dean in that second. Most people would just feel sorry and don't understand at all what he is going through. But Elena knew too well,the pain,the suffer and everytime she had to smile and look like nothing was wrong with her life. As much as she wanted to admit it,no one would have believed her. And that's exactly why she is there,talking with an angel on the clock tower. Because that crazy her life is and it's just getting crazier by day.

"Elena,I can feel your emotions. I could feel them from our first encounter. You keep something inside that eats you alive." Cass says,making the girl look up,surprised to hear that from him. "It may have to do about that ex-boyfriend vamp situation?" Elena shifted anxiously,careful not to fall down. The heights didn't teriffy her anymore. She knew she got an angel by her side. "I may not be the angel on your shoulder,but I can still give you some good advice."

"Maybe I want to listen to the other angel on the other shoulder." She says,grinning,and Cas tries to look hurt about it.

"You're hurting my feelings,Elena." He says,putting his hand on where the heart is.

"Okay,I'll tell you. I feel like I'm suffocating with so much carrying inside."

"Okay,I'm listening." He said to her,taking in his serious face.

Dean was in the motel with his brother,while he talked on the phone in the bathroom. He couldn't hear what he was talking about or with who,but he knew you don't have to press Sam. When he came outside of the bathroom,Sam placed himself next to Dean on the bed,with his hands laying on his knees.

"Dean,I'll have to tell you something." He says,looking back at his brother.

"Sure,Sammy,anything." Dean looks closely at how shy Sam turned and a grin appears on his face,and he chuckled. "Is this about a girl?" Sam turned red and looked back at his brother like he said something wrong.

"Yeah,it is." He finally admits,sighing and smiling so bright,that Dean knows it isn't just a simple girl. It was the girl.

"Damn it,Sam. You're whipped." Sam frowns at him and Dean laughs. "It's really awful of that beautiful friend of Elena that wanted to meet you." Sam turns still.

"This is what I wanted to tell you,brother. She is the girl. My girlfriend."