Chapter 6: Dance With Me

It was finally time for the dance and Maka, Liz, Patty, and Tsubaki were finished dressing me.

They quickly got ready themselves and we left for the school. We walked up the stairs of the school together as a group and spotted the boys.

"Hey, guys!" I waved.

Kid saw me and totally blushed like mad, "H-Hey, Kira. You look amazing."

"T-Thanks, Kid," I said shyly and blushed.

Liz, Patty, Maka, and Taubaki grabbed Crona, Soul, and Black*Star. They all started whispering to each other and kept glancing at Kid and I.

They came out of their huddle and casually walked over to us. Maka grabbed my arm and dragged me onto the dance floor.

"M-Maka?" I asked.

"Let's dance!" She smiled.

Liz, Patty, Tsubaki, Maka, and I were dancing as a group while Black*Star, Soul, Crona, and Kid were dancing in their own group.

Crona wasn't really moving but I made that change quickly. I went up next to him and he shuttered.

"Come on, Crona! Let loose a little!" I smiled.

"I-I don't know how to deal with dancing!" He protested.

"Then I'll show you!" I replied and grabbed Crona's hands.

I pulled him over to a free space on the dance floor and started spinning us in a circle.

I laughed and Crona blushed a little as he realized how much fun I was having. He saw the joy on my face and smiled a little.

"There you go, Crona!" I laughed and Crona's smile widened.

We stopped spinning and just started dancing together normally. The group watched us with smiles on their faces.

"Who knew the children of Medusa would be so cool," Soul said.

"Yeah, they're really not like Medusa at all, are they?" Maka asked.

"They're just trying to fit in and be themselves like everyone else," Tsubaki said.

"I think they are an amazing brother and sister!" Patty laughed.

"Yeah, they seem to be getting along very well," Liz agreed.

"Well, after all those years of being apart, it's good knowing that they still love each other so much," Tsubaki smiled.

"If I had a sibling who saved me, I'd be thankful too," Black*Star said.

Crona and I walked over to the food and drink tables to rest for a little. I retrieved us, and even Ragnarok, some punch.

"Thanks, little girl," Ragnarok said and gulped down the punch.

"You're welcome," I responded.

Crona and I stood there drinking our punch and had some small talk.

"So, how long have you been here? At the school I mean," I asked.

"For a while now, b-but I'm still not really u-used to it yet," Crona responded.

"Oh, my poor brother! Don't worry, I'll make sure you aren't uncomfortable," I smiled.

"T-Thanks, Kira. Um, how have you been after all these years?" Crona asked.

"I've been ok, just trying to find you really," I responded.

"Had you really been l-looking for me the w-whole time?" Crona asked.