chapter 14

Monday rolled around. I think most school days I just sit in bed for 10 minutes thinking about how tired I am.

I felt happy and rested...but life had to ruin it and reminded me of well...my life.

I dragged out of bed and sat on my floor, only realising that it was very cold.

"Aahh!, cold cold cold." I rolled onto a nearby mat. I smiled and sat there. Then I stood up and went to go eat. My pancakes were almost finished.

I'd have to make some later on. Do I even go to school today? Like is it even worth it?

I scowled knowing that I care too much about my education. I brushed my hair and teeth, washed my face and took a quick shower.

After a mini concert, I thanked my imaginary audience and got dressed. I was wearing light ripped jeans, a white jumper and back combat boots with my brown shoulder bag.

I straightened my hair then added some lip gloss and light mascara. I put on concealer because even though my skin wasn't bad, I still had a few small pimples here and there, but I know just how to cover it.

I grabbed an apple and my keys then locked my apartment.

I drove to school whilst listening to the radio. They started to report the news.

"Good morning listeners, today we are talking about a murder that occurred yesterday by Daya supermarket. Two men in their twenties were found dead due to being shot.

Near their bodies the infamous white tree was found just like a lot of recent murders, The Labyrinth have been keeping safe and hidden, we only wish we find these criminals and stop what we call 'the Labyrinth's angel'. Further news-"

I turned it off and stared ahead. So, now they call me The Labyrinth's angel? I like it. I'd like to think I'm a little better than my fellow gang members, but I'm not.

The school gates snapped me out of my depressing thoughts. I didn't see the girls or Ashton anywhere, so I just walked inside.

I went straight to my locker and texted the girls to meet me here. I stood with my head against the wall and looked around, at the end of the hall, something caught my eye.

A couple was raping eachother against a locker. Okay...maybe I'm exaggerating. But it looked like it. I feel very sorry for that victim- the locker.

I knew the girl to be one of the Barbies, Tasha. She went with a lot of guys, but she was surprisingly very sweet and nice...and stupid.

They pulled apart probably gasping for air, and the man whore is...Ashton?!?!?!

What the shit?!? I thought.
Why in the hell was he with her, he said he liked...me? Oh my gosh, I actually believed the asshole felt something for me, and now he knows everything about me?? Why is he with her?

Tears formed in my eyes, but they stopped when sadness was replaced with anger. How dare he tell me he feels something then go and suck some random girl's face?!

Oh hell no! I was going to march there and punch his pretty face!

"Blake?" Someone called and I realised it was Emma.
I put a smile on and hugged her.

"Hey Emmie, how are you?" I said. "And where's Riley?"

She grinned, "she and Grey are on one of their adventures again, they ditched their phones and school, and drove to a random destination."

I smiled, I had always thought they were like couple's goals. They do everything you would see on Tumblr.

"Of course they are."