chapter 6

Sunlight woke me from my sleep, much better than an alarm clock. And since it was Saturday, I happily slept an extra hour.

When I finally did wake up, I went downstairs and ate the usual, Nutella covered pancakes. The whole time I smiled, thinking about last night.

After the incident in my room, we watched another three movies and ate pizza. After that he left.

I know that he wants to sleep with me. But, I somehow don't think he's the one that should take something so special away from me.

I know it probably will be him that takes it, but, I don't entirely feel he's the one that should.

I know it's weird.

Tonight I'm going into the city, the details that Troy sent me was that he works at a bar. And he's working tonight.

The whole day I do absolutely nothing. I sat by my window that overlooked the city, and drew more tree designs.

Troy doesn't know I leave signs near my victims. It's something really personal.

Troy wouldn't understand my sympathy. He thinks of everything as business. Even murder.

As night time rolled around, I pulled on my black hoodie, black Converse and dark skinny jeans. I loved actually dressing up as a criminal.

Yeah, with that I'm also a typical girl.

I leave around seven, and on my bike, I ride towards Silver Bar.

As I arrived, I already didn't like the place. It was dark, the only light coming from inside the bar and a nearby streetlight.

The street was dirty and littered with trash. The whole place smelled like beer and dust.

Making sure that my bike was parked out of sight, I walked into the bar. It was not what I expected.

I thought I'd see bikers and scruffy people. But the whole place screamed homey. Everywhere I looked I saw cute couples and happy families. Kids were laughing and nobody looked near dirty.

To say I was amazed was an understatement. The main colour scheme was green and yellow. The whole place was clean and I saw no drunks.

You could hardly call it a bar. I looked around and saw the person I was looking for, because he was the only one working at the bar.

He was actually very attractive. He was tall and well built, he had messy blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

His smile never wavered and his teeth were white and straight. He moved around the bar as if he'd been doing this for years.

I walked up to him and sat down at the bar, he saw me and smiled, "Welcome to the Silver bar, what can I get you?"

I then used the secret code that all clients of the Labyrinth as well as the gang itself used.

"I don't know, would you raise the white sails?" I narrowed my eyes.

Recognition and fear flashed through his eyes, "If not, black would mean death." He answered the code.

I nodded, he spoke again, "Follow me outside please." He sounded nervous, good. I just have to scare him.

I followed him to an alleyway behind the bar. As soon as we stepped outside, I had him pinned to the wall.

His eyes widened in fear.

"Do you know why I am here, Drew?" I said remembering his name.

"Yes, yes I do. I presume you want the money?" He gulped.