25. London Lights.

I sincerely apologize for the horribly long wait! Please enjoy this filler as I get back into the groove of writing B & H's story. I love you all, and you're the best.
___________________________

"Do you have a hair band?" Harry asks me as we're walking out of the walled garden and back into the park. There are quite a few more people here than when we went in, I'm surprised we were left alone in the enclosed space for as long as we were.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I do." I answer as I rummage through my small purse for the tie. I finally find the elastic and when I look up my eyes widen at the sight coming towards us. There are four girls walking toward Harry and I.

Harry sees my expression and looks up with his brow furrowing. He quickly turns to face me, "Just relax, you used to be one of them, remember?" I feel his breath on my cheek as he whispers to me with a smirk on his face, taking the elastic from my fingers. I can barely stifle my giggles as he puts his long hair into a bun quickly then turns around just in time as the girls are practically bouncing in their platform sneakers right in front of us. They look to be about 15 or so, but I'm unsure as I can't seem to tell anyone's age nowadays.

"Holy cow, Harry Styles?!"

"I can't believe this. I love you so much."

Two of the girls can't stop rambling as Harry gives them hugs. Two of the other girls are holding hands while one of them can't stop crying. Harry goes over to her and holds her as she cries some more into his chest. The other girls take pictures/video of the whole thing.

"You're all right." He repeats over and over as he comforts her. How is he so good at comforting people? Why is he so amazing?

I watch this all go on with a smile on my face. It brings me back to when I first met Harry and how I unwillingly let the tear fall. It takes a lot, but I have to restrain myself from getting my own phone out and capturing the cuteness in front of me.

One of the girls seem to realize that I'm standing right there and I notice her notice me in my peripherals. She takes the few steps to me, "Who are you?" She asks me with a tilt of her head, as if she's trying to place me. I try to not take the question personally. I remember the feeling of seeing Harry out with different females and wanting to know their whole story and history with each other. I mean I still want to know those things, but since it's myself in this situation, I can still find it in me to relate. Nonetheless, this girl is rather bold.

"I'm Brianna. What's your name?" I answer and ask with a genuine smile. I can't help but to find this whole situation ironic, so why not revel in it?

"I'm called Samantha. How do you know Harry?" She asks me, a little more amiably this time around. We both are looking over at Harry talking and taking pictures with the other girls and I wonder why this particular girl is even bothering with me when Harry is over there.

I decide to let this girl in a little bit since she's taking her precious time away from Harry to talk to me. "We're friends. I'm actually a fan though, so yeah." I try and explain and it comes out kind of weird.

She just nods, probably wanting to know more but refraining, I wonder why.

"Please wait a few hours before posting these. For me, please?" I overhear Harry ask the girls politely.

"If you don't' mind, could you take a picture of all of us together?" Samantha asks as she hands over her phone to me.

Harry looks over at me with a smile, nodding at me.