20. Perfect Indeed.

What a beautiful sight.

Harry is against the window of 'his' hotel room and supposed to be looking solemnly down at the busy city streets, but instead, he has his head thrown back in laughter.

Sophie left me to do this particular scene alone- which is definitely a mistake considering we can't stop laughing long enough to get the simple shot- while she is in Niall's room, filming his part.

The couple of crew guys, me and Harry are all laughing at a meme that someone found that reminded them of Harry trying to look all pensive and reminiscent against the glass when really he just needed to fart or something.

"What's all the fuss in here?" Liam says while entering the room amidst our cackling.

We continue laughing as Blake explains, "Harry's just being pensive and needin' to fart is all." And we all crack up as Liam gives us a weird look while chuckling a little awkwardly.

"All right, c'mon boys, back to work. Harry look as reflective as a mirror, c'mon." I try my best to expedite this process. I turn to Liam who is still idling in the doorway, "Liam, you should be getting ready to go downstairs with Louis and some of your team." I tell him as I'm looking over my overly-scribbled on notes.

"Oh, right. Sorry." He responds to me sheepishly while rubbing the back of his neck and looking down at his shoes.

"You all right?" I ask as I start taking off my headset to fully face him.

"I'm all good, no worries about me." And with that he was out of the door. Weird. I give my attention back to the task at hand, aka Harry, "All, right. Take 547." I remark with a playfully sarcastic look at Harry.

I know I have to stay professional, but all of the boys looks so good and everyone is going to f.ucking flip out when they see the finished video. I can't help but to get a little distracted when we're rolling all of Harry's shots- he looks amazing.

I quickly shake the thoughts away. We're definitely on schedule, which is a good thing. We've already finished most of the boys individual shots, we just need to do some more when the sun goes down.

When I've finished the last of Harry's individuals, I tell him that he has about a couple of hours before he's needed for filming and I make my way to Sophie so we can begin Louis and Liam's mischievous scenes.

"Cut!" Sophie says loud enough for the five people in the room to hear, including me as I stroll into 'his' room. "It only took you 6 shots to make it into the cup, such a pro you are, Niall." She says with a twinge of sarcasm and a chuckle.

I go up to her, "Hey, Sophie, we've finished Harry's shots if you want to look them over, we've got a little time before we need to go downstairs." I let her know, showing her the timeline.

"All right, good," she tells me. "That's a wrap for Niall, break until 6. AJ, Les and James, downstairs in 15." She informs the people in the room.

"Let's get this place cleaned up since we're finished in here, please." I whisper to Grace, Sophie's assistant, so she can pass on the information to the PA's. She gives me a nod and I follow Sophie out of the room and into our room with the makeshift office.

I had a PA already upload Harry's shots into the main computer so we could go over them.

"So, how was it?" Sophie asks me while clicking away on the computer.