1. All I See Is Green.

I stepped through the doorway in complete awe. I could not believe that I was here. I look around the large room: there were couches, buffet tables, and large black curtains filling the space, as well as people huddling all around. I immediately find the reason I'm here: my boys, the loves of my life, my reasons for living- One Direction.

My family is so amazing, I couldn't have asked for a better birthday present. My entire family came together and purchased a meet & greet ticket for my 21st birthday. I know that I should be out celebrating and drinking like any other 21 year old in the U.S. would do, but I could do that any time now that I've reached the legal drinking age. I would much rather be here, in this large room, with my favorite 4 human beings in the world to be honest.

Once I spot those beautiful boys and shake the daze from my eyes, I take a step in their direction, but a hand on my shoulder stops me. I look to my right and a man tells me that there's one group in front of me and I'm almost up. I've been waiting 3 years to meet these boys, I guess I could wait another 3 minutes.

I'm standing there, fanning myself with my ticket realizing that I'm about to meet them. Urging myself not to cry and telling myself that the crying can wait until later is hard, but giddiness spreads through me as I'm watching these boys interact with each other right in front of me. It honestly takes so much energy to not smile and be happy around these 4.

The 3 girls that were in front of me finished saying their good-bye's and good luck's, and oh my goodness, it's my turn.

The boys are standing there against the black curtain, Louis is talking to someone to his right, Liam and Niall are laughing while in conversation, and Harry, oh my, Harry Styles. He's looking at me urging to go to him and I'm just standing there staring like an idiot. I somehow get my feet to move the 4 steps to Harry and into his wonderful, wonderful arms.

Harry Styles is hugging me. Harry Styles is hugging me. I am hugging Harry Styles.

I feel a tear escape from my eye, I pull away from him and quickly wipe it away, hoping he doesn't see it. But of course he does.

"You all right? You okay?" Harry says in the most gentlest voice while rubbing up and down on my arm.

I'm nodding like an idiot. Speak! Oh my goodness, speak!!, I think to myself.

"I'm fine, 'm sorry" I mumble, shaking my head.

"Nothin' to be sorry about. What's your name?" He laughs, taking his hand off of my arm and resting it on his side.

"Brianna, it's Brianna" I stumble over it. Jesus, why am I acting like this?! Get it together, girrlllll.

"Well, hello, Brianna." he says while backing towards the wall so I can hug the others. I hesitate for a moment because of the way Harry says my name. It was so beautiful, goodness I wanted to replay that forever. He pronounced it 'bri-en-nuh', and nobody will ever say it as good as that.

While I'm hugging Niall, Liam pouts and joins and it's the cutest thing ever. Niall and I are both laughing. Louis realizes what's happening and leaves his conversation to join us. I look over to Harry to have him join in, I mean might as well be bombarded by my faves and their amazing love through hugs. While I'm in the middle of this, I squeak out an 'I love you guys so much, thank you for everything'. We break apart and they all 'awww' and say 'we love you too'. I could have died hearing that firsthand.

The photographer steps in front of us and says it's time for photos. We're allowed two and I have such a good idea for the second pose.

We all line up side by side for the first one and just do a beautiful, smiling one. I'm in the middle with Liam on my right, Louis next to him and Harry on my left, Niall next to him. Once the picture is taken, they gather around and ask me what pose I wanted. I tell them while being a bit embarrassed.

"So, you three are going to be behind Harry and I, arms crossed with sorta pissed off faces, like your jealous or something." I chuckle, while they're laughing and agreeing.

Niall speaks up with a smile, "And what er you and Harry gonna be doin then?"

Harry looks towards me, arms behind his back, a smirk settling in.

I demonstrate on him what I want him to do for the picture. I look up to him, "Is it okay if you go like this?". I bring my both of my hands up to cup his cheeks, feeling the little bit of stubble on his jaw. He smiles while I keep my hands there for a little longer than I should have. I look down because I realize I'm blushing and I hear him say, "of course, of course".

So we set up the boys behind us, Harry and I are centered by the photographer.

When the photographer gets behind his camera, we look over at him and notice he's ready. Harry looks down at me and I can see in my peripherals that he's bringing his hands up.

I inhale and flutter my eyes closed when I feel his warm fingers on my cheeks. Oh my lord, I can't believe this is real.

I open my eyes and Harry is looking at my face, I see him searching and really looking at me.

I put my left hand on his waist and lift my right hand to cover one of his that are on my cheek.

All I see is green. I feel like I'm drowning, actually drowning in his eyes. They're a beautiful, mossy green and they're searching my very own eyes. I realize that I'm not breathing and quickly exhale. Harry chuckles lightly and I see two flashes from the camera hitting the right side of my face.

Harry takes his hands away and steps back when the photos are deemed 'good to go'.

The moment was over so quickly, I'm not sure that it even happened. I'm so glad it was captured on camera.

I hug all the boys again, "This is the best birthday present ever" I mumble.

"Oh! It's your birthday?" Louis cheers, "Happy birthday!!"

I hear 'Happy Birthday' all around, I'm blushing while saying thank you. Liam asks where my seats are, I tell him exactly where.

"All right, we'll be looking for you then!" Liam answers back with the cutest smile.

I turn and begin to walk towards the door when I hear, "Bri-en-nuh".

I look back and my face is in Harry's chest, his arms envelope around me, and I bring my arms around his waist. He whispers, "Happy Birthday again" in my ear.

I still have my arms wrapped around him as I look up at the most beautiful person I've ever seen. "Thank you, Harry, thank you so much. I love you."

______________________________________________________________

Hello, I wrote this up because of all the meet and greet pictures and videos that have been going around from the OTRA shows. I'm so envious I might actually turn green. Anyway, this is my first published work on here. It probably won't get reads, but hey, I need to write somewhere :)

This chapter is dedicated to one of my best friends, Brianna. I met her because of these beautiful boys. She is such an amazing soul, I hope she meets Harry, the love of our lives. Love you, boo.

EDIT: Hiiii. Hope you guys liked this- I still cry over it tbh. Anyway, so you can either read this as a little drabble and keep Brianna & Harry in their cute moment or if you'd like, you can read on and follow their story. Thanks for reading xx