7. The Marking of Take One.

Please vote and comment! xx
______________________________
"Johnny has entangled himself in the billions of wires that is his camera set ups. Make your way over to him and please give him a hand, Brianna" I hear someone sigh into my head set.

I end my conversation with someone from the crew and throw my coffee into the trash can and start to walk over to the far side of the hangar where I saw him last. I haven't seen the boys yet, but I over heard that they all arrived about 10 minutes ago. I probably shouldn't have had more coffee because I'm already shaking with nerves, I didn't really need the extra caffeine.

As I'm walking, I'm keeping completely alert in case I see any of the boys walking around.

No sightings, but I'm definitely not disappointed because I know I'll see them practically all day, which makes me ridiculously happy but also insanely nervous. I mean how lucky am I that I'm actually able to watch them film a music video? I've watched everything they've ever put out and all of sudden I'm here. It's unbelievable, but it's happening. It's happening.

I find Johnny and quickly help him untangle what feels like sixty different cords. As I'm finishing the last bit of untangling, I look up to see Niall and Liam walking past me and my jaw involuntarily drops. No matter how many times you see them in concert or on your phone screen, it will never measure up to seeing them as if they're apart of your daily life. It makes them 10000000% more real.

Johnny's fake cough brings me back to reality. I quickly whip my head in his direction, "S.hit, sorry" I mumble, heat spreading evenly over my cheeks.

He laughs at me, "It's all right, I get it." And he drops the subject, which I'm thankful for because I am trying to be a professional here.

I get a page to meet inside a different hangar- where Liam and Niall were heading- because they're already doing practice shots while the boys are getting ready to start. I rush over as fast as I can and my heart is beating way faster than it should be and I swear I'm not out of shape, I'm just nervous, I swear.

I see a mass of people and I'm on the outskirts of their unintentional circle trying to catch my breath. Walking around them all, I try to find Ben or Gabe or someone from the meeting earlier this morning to tell me what to do.

I spot Ben, he's talking with two people. I walk up to him, waiting for him to finish his conversation. He makes eye contact with me while talking, and gives me a nod, noting that I'm awaiting his next task for me.

I look around the room, observing the area and the people. I bet the boys are in the middle of this mess of people and it's making my head hurt with too many thoughts.

Ben's hand on my shoulder brings me out of my thoughts, "Hey, so change of plans." I nod at him to go on while I bring out my notebook.

"So instead of starting with the boys individuals scenes, we're going to do the scene where they're walking altogether in the space suits. The cameras let us know that the lighting will be perfect in about 45 minutes, so we're going to go ahead and get them set up." I'm looking through the makeshift script and find notes under 'space suits' and see that the boys are doing a couple of different scenes in them.

Ben goes on, "We're going to try to be quick and do the shot where they're walking up the steps and into the craft."

Nodding, "Got it, should I-"