When they finally got in the car the whole ride was silent. Stephan was driving with Sam in the passengers seat. That left me and Sebastian in the backseats. It was so uncomfortable. I just kept looking out the window praying we will get there soon.

Then I felt something on my hand and turned my head. Sebastian was holding my hand and making small circles with his thumb.

He leaned in and I swear for a second he was gonna kiss me. You want him to kiss you?

That voice in my head needs to go away.

He leaned in and whispered in my ear. "I'm sorry for yelling at you. I just want to let you know that no matter what happens...I-I-" He sighed. Is he gonna say he likes me?

You'll like that right?

Got to hell voice in my head. "I-I umm." He paused again then leaned in and kissed me. Not gonna lie that boy can kiss me anytime he wants.

So you do like him?

Is there a place where I can return this voice in my head?Like would I need a receipt? But she's right. I like Sebastian Cooper.

"Yeah I-I will always like you. No matter what he did. It has nothing to do with you." He continued. But I
Arched my eyebrow.

"What are yo-" he interrupted me by kissing me again and I kissed him back. He broke the kissed and our foreheads where leaning on each other. He sighed again and asked me. "Be my girlfriend Camila?"
HOLY SHIT! Oh my god!

Shit what do I say?

Yes. You dumbass. You say yes. Gosh.

Okay ouch inner voice can be rude. "Yes. I would love to Sebastian."

Our lips met again and it was slow and passionate until..

"Guys I think.... Woah! WHAT THE HELL SEBASTIAN!!" Well thank you Sam. Interrupt the best kiss I ever had, no problem.

We pulled a part really fast like lighting fast. "What bro?" Sam was glaring at me and I didn't like it Sam never did that to me he was kind and nice.

"We're here!" Stephan announced but no one listened.

Sam left the car while slamming the car door and went inside the house. I opened my door and ran to follow him. Sebastian and Stephan where calling out to me but I didn't listen.

I went inside the house and found Sam in the living room pacing up and down.

"What happened Sam? What are you guys not telling me? And why are you so mad at me? You look like you could punch me if you wanted to. What's going on?"

"I CAN'T ANYMORE, CAMILA!" He said while walking towards me.

"What are you fucking talking about Sam! Please you are starting to scare me." I backed away from him. He looked like he was going to erupted anytime by now.

Sam came marching up to me and I backed away but I hit the wall.

Sam was inches away from me and each hand on the other side of me. So he left me with no way to get out.

"Camila... I need to hate you..."

"What? I don't under-"

"I NEED TO HATE YOU!" He pounded he fist to the wall next to my head.

"But I can't. I like you. But I need to hate you." He hung his head low and rested it on my shoulder.

"I like you too much Camila you don't even know. Since the first day I met you. I was nice cause you had an amazing personality and you are beautiful, no doubt. But I need to hate you. But I like you too much."