Chapter 22

August P.O.V.

It be 6 months since Chris left and it just seem like he left the whole god damn planet. No matter where or how hard I look I can never find him. At this point I starting to get worry. What if he left the US, change his name and got plastic surgery to change his look? Or worst what if he kill himself. This all my fault everyday I curse myself out. It my fault that he left. It all my fault if I wasn't sure a fucking jerk and didn't treat him like he was just a hoe but instead treated him like my husbands he be laying down beside with my arms wrap around him. Getting in my feels I wipe the tears that fell down my eyes. Getting out bed I walk downstairs and headed in the kitchen. 

Walking in I smelled the smell of bacon,eggs,grits and biscuit being cook by Kid. 

Kid Ink: Morning

August: Morning..

Kid Ink: How did you sleep..

August: Good. Until I had that dream about Chris again..

Kid Ink: I know you miss him August but worrying 24/7 is having it effect on you and it starting to show..

August: How?

Kid Ink: For one you haven't be eating that much and you losing weight crazy. Second you drinking alot more and smoking and it having a negative effect on your voice..

August: No it not.

Kid Ink: August...you have to cancel 10 shows in the past 2 months cause of your voice..

August: No it not. It cause I tried

Kid Ink: And that point number three since you be having that dream about Chris you haven't be sleeping and when you do it only for 40-55 minutes..

August: Shut the fuck up Brain 

Kid Ink: I just being honest with you..

August: Whatever. Did you do what I ask you to do yesterday?

Kid Ink: Yes..and nothing...maybe you right August. Maybe he did move to another country..

August: If he did I going to kill him

Kid Ink: How the hell you going to say you miss him? But yet saying shit like that?

August: Brain I don't want to have this conversation with you right now

Kid Ink: I just being real. Chris was a great husband to you and you cheated on him and abusive him. If I was him I would have left a long time ago.

August: Nigga you better shut your mouth if you know what best for you..

Kid Ink: I just being honest

August: OK? You don't think I know that I fuck up big time with Chris?! Well I do and I fucking hate myself cause of it...he was the best thing to happen to me and yet I treated him like he was shit and know he gone..and never coming back.

Walking back up to my room I lay down on Chris side of the bed and start daydreaming of when we first brought the house together and how he was so happy and he kept smiling..O how his smile would bring me happiness..grab the pillow I brought it to my chest. I miss you Christopher. 

Laying there I heard the door open and heard Kid walk up to the bed.

Kid Ink: I got good news and bad news ..

August: Let me guess you burn the food but you order out?

Kid Ink: I found Chris..kinda of but I don't know where he at

August: You being serious? 

Kid Ink: Yes..

August: Let me see..

Taking the phone I stare at the picture on the screen no doubt in my mind that it was Chris but he lose alot of weight. Well I really can't talk cause I lose some weight to but still. Handing the phone back to Kid I grab my suitcase and start packing. 

Kid Ink: Where you going?

August: To get Chris back

Kid Ink: August you don't even know where this picture was taken

August: True but I know for a fact that it in Florida 

Kid Ink: Florida?! Nigga how the hell you know that by looking at a picture?

August: Well..just call it a gut feeling

Kid Ink: Really? A gut feeling?

August: Yeah. So you coming with me or not?...Please? 

Kid Ink: I don't know..

August: Please? I need my best friend with me..

Kid Ink: August..

August: Please? 

Kid Ink: Fine! But just swing back my place and let me get a few things

August: Alright. And for this I suck your dick *Wink*

Kid Ink: *Roll eye* August..sometimes...I worry about you..

August: Nigga I was just joking around..

Kid Ink: Sure you was..

Please Vote 

Questions

1. How was this chapter?

2. Is August going to find Chris?

3. Will Chris go back to him?

4. Was August joking about sucking Kid dick?