Chapter 14

Chris P.O.V.

Waking up i heard a annoying as beeps. Opening my eyes i was blindness by the lights. Getting use to the light i look around the room. I saw a Iv in my arm with a blood going though it. Looking over to my left i saw August sitting in the chair asleep.  Trying to sit up i felt a sharp pain in my stomach laying back down. I heard august waking up..

August: Chris?

Chris: August what i'm doing here?

August: Someone shot you..

Chris: What? Who?

August: I don't know..but i think i know who did it tho.

Chris: O..

August: Yeah.

Chris: You do who think that did it?

August: I can't tell you...right now..

Chris: Why Not? 

August: Cause i said so

Chris: You acting like you the one in the bed...just freaking tell me..

August: Look Nigga you already in the hospital. I can just beat your ass and leave you here...

Chris: *stuck teeth* Can you aleast tell me where the bullet enter at?

August: In your side...and stomach

Chris: What about the baby?!

August: Calm down...the baby alright..he said we lucky that the bullet miss it. 

Chris: Yeah. We are some lucky parents

August: You are...

Chris: What? 

August: Yes we are some lucky parents

Laying down i close my eyes about 15 minutes later i heard the door open to see Trey walking in. Walking toward my bed August got up and push him away. 

August: Get the fuck out Trey

Chris: August what are you doing?!

August: Stay out of this Chris

Trey: Move August...

August P.O.V.

Grabbing Trey by the neck i push him in the hallway..

Trey: Move..August..

August: Nigga i not letting you see him. 

Trey: You can't do that..he my best friend...

August: Bitch you just try to kill your best friend

Trey: What?! No i don't i was HOME...chilling until i

Walking back in the room i slam the door and lock it on him. Walking back toward Chris seeing his confused in his face.

Chris: What the fuck is your problem?!

August: Don't worry about it. 

Chris: Tell me! Why did you just kick my best friend out of my room!?!

August: Cause he was the one who try to kill you!

Chris: What?! Nigga why are you lying on him like that?! Why would my best friend try to get me killed?!

August: Cause...

Chris: Cause?????

August: You don't see how he look at you Chris he look at you like...he hate you...he just pretending to care about you

Chris: Get out my room...

August: What?

Chris: GET OUT MY ROOM NOW! 

August: You know what...fine..

Chris: Thank you

August: Don't forgot you leaving the hospital and you coming home with me

Chris: ....

August: That what i fucking thought. 

Walking out i saw Trey in the waiting room walking in i saw no one else in there...

August: Chris want to talk to you

Trey: I know he my best friend..

before walking by me i grab him by his throat couching him...If you do anything to him i swear to God Trey. I will blow your motherfucking brains out...you understand?!   Yes.  Letting him go i walk to my car and start playing my music while smoking a joint.

Trey P.O.V.

Catching my breath..i walk toward Chris room opening the door i walk toward him hugging. And start fake crying but his stupid ass don't know the different. 

Chris: Stop crying trey i'm OK.

Trey: I know but i though i lost you...you my best friend Chris i don't know what i will do without..

Chris: I be OK. 

Trey: Look between this and your stupid ass boyfriend this not good for your healthy and the baby.

Chris: I know but i scared to leave him..you know how he is..

Trey: I know. But you got to think about the baby healthy...

Chris: Yeah. I know. 

Talking to Chris a nurse walk in giving Chris his medicine...This will make you sleepy..don't fight..just relax and go to sleep. Perfect i mumble to myself.

After 15 minutes Chris was knock-out cold. smiling I call my black market drug dealer for ( NSAI note i don't if this is a real drug that will force someone to have a miscarriage) 

Since August was still out there most likely i just coudlnt just walk out there and give my drug dealer cash and then he will definitely  know something is up. Instead I pay one of the nurse to get from to bring it to me. 

Getting the drug from the nurse i grab one of the needle of the table. Filling it all the way up i put the bottle in my pack and stuck in  the needle in Chris arm slowly..pushing it all in. Seeing the needle empty i throw it always. Looking at Chris i smile. Nigga i make sure August is mad..now after you lose his baby.

Please Vote

Sorry for any misspelling. ( Not one of my best Chapter )